↯ 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟳 (𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹)

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟳 (𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹)

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 went by and it was now the last day of school. and ajax and y/n wanted to spend as much time together as possible.

as y/n packed up the last of her things, a knock was heard at the door.

"i'll get it," y/n nodded and continued finishing up her packing as enid answered the door.

"hey," ajax greeted.

"y/n, it's for you," she turned around.

"oh, hey, ajax," she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug.

"hi," he placed a gentle kiss to her head.

"what are you doing here?" she asked.

"i wanted to spend as much time with you as i can before our parents come to take us home for the summer," she smiled.

"what are we gonna do?"

"you'll see," he winked, taking her hand and pulling her out of the dorm.

"i'll guess just finish your packing then!" enid shouted before closing the door.

"eugene, why can't you be cute like that for me?" she whined to her boyfriend.

"honey isn't good enough for you?"

"no!"

"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐄?" y/n raised a brow.

"yeah! it's where we- well,  we attempted to have our first date," she looked down.

"hey, this time i won't leave your side," he placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

"okay," she pressed a quick peck to his cheek before waking into the small shop, greeting tyler along the way.

"hey, tyler!" he smiled.

"there's my favorite couple! don't tell enid i said that," he whispered the last part.

"we won't," y/n laughed.

"the usual?" they nodded.