↯ 𝗻𝗲𝘄𝗯𝗶𝗲

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭

𝐘/𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 as her parents reassured her about nevermore.

"you'll fit right in, i promise!" her mother smiled.

"mom, the same thing that happened at rydell is gonna happen here. there's not even a point in moving me," y/n said.

"nevermore is a school made for outcasts. your father went there and he was just fine!" her father nodded.

"yes! and i'm sure you'll make some great friends there, you may even fall in love," f/n winked.

"i'll never fall in love, and i'm not gonna like nevermore, bullied or not. it's a school," the two parents sighed.

"well, we're here. you ready?"

"it's not like i have a choice," y/n said as she got out of the car. m/n sighed as her child stormed to the entrance of the school.

"don't worry, she'll be okay," her husband reassured. she nodded a little before following her daughter.

"𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎 there!" principal weems greeted as the three walked into her office.

"hello, larissa," she gasped.

"f/n? so nice to see you again!" she smiled.

"you, too,"

"so, this must be y/n," weems gestures toward the teenage girl.

"ah, yes. this is my daughter," the three sat down.

"such a pleasure to have you here. did your father tell you he used to go here?" weems asked.

"yup, every second of everyday he feels the need to reassure me," y/n was trying so hard not to run out right then and there.

"well, here's your schedule, and we'll go ahead and head up to ophelia hall, where you'll be rooming with two girls," weems gestures for the three to follow her out.

"knock, knock," the door opened to reveal a girl with short blonde hair, which ends were dyed three different colors.

"hello, enid. this is you and wednesday's new roommate, y/n," the girl jumped up and let the four in.

"hi! i'm enid," she puts out her hand for y/n to shake excitedly as a girl with braided pigtails walks over.

"y/n," she shook enid's hand.

"you must be y/n, i'm wednesday," y/n nods.

"i like your name, it's very unique," y/n compliments.

"thanks,"

"enid, wednesday, i was hoping you could show y/n around?" weems asked.

"of course!" enid exclaimed.

"can't, it's my writing time. this has already wasted 5 minutes of it," wednesday said blankly before heading back to her desk.

"don't mind her, wednesday isn't the most pleasant person to be around," y/n nods.

"come on!" enid grabs her by the wrist and drags her away.

𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐗 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 enid and another girl, which he assumed was her new roommate, stepped outside. she was the most gorgeous girl he had ever laid eyes on.

"yo, enid, this your new roommate?" she nods.

"ajax, this y/n. y/n, this is ajax, one of the gorgons,"

"nice to meet you," he shakes her hand, which he found incredibly soft.

"you, too," she pulls her hand back, leaving him disappointed.

"oh, shoot! i forgot i made plans with yoko! ajax, would you mind showing y/n around?" enid asked as she shoves her phone back into her pocket.

"no problem at all. come on, newbie," he winked before walking along the concrete.

"did enid tell you about the main four groups of outcasts here?" she nods.

"yup? told me all about you gorgons. said i better watch my back or you'll stone me," he laughed.

"we won't purposely stone you, only if you see our snakes. which rarely happens here anyway. enid's just dramatic," she laughs.

"so, what are you anyway? you don't seem like an outcast," he asked.

"i'm a fairy, i hide my ears with my hair. and my wings don't show up unless i'm flying," she pulls her hair back to show him her irregular shaped ears.

"that's cool,"

"thank you," she smiled.

"come on, you gotta figure out your way around the school one way or another," she giggled as he began to explain how she needed to pick an extracurricular activity.

𝐀𝐒 𝐘/𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 her side of the dorm, enid came in with a small box in her hands.

"what's that?"

"i don't know, but it's for you," y/n takes the box from her hands suspiciously and it read
'y/n'

she opened the box to reveal a beautiful necklace with a f/c charm on it.
'welcome to nevermore, newbie :)
- ajax'

"wow, he didn't even do this when i first transferred here," y/n giggled as she put the necklace around her neck. maybe this school wouldn't be so bad after all.

𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁! 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘄𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸?