10. Aarav

Hospital,

It's been half an hour since Khushi woke up and she's all good except for the pain in her head and slight dizziness. The doctor had told them there was nothing to worry about if she will take care of herself and rest without any heavy work. She can be discharged soon along with Arnav after a night observation. That's what had doctor told them. This calmed down her husband who was fretted over her pain. Khushi smiles thinking of him.

Arnav is awake and so is Khushi lying on their beds. And her husband notices the slight smile on her face and asks smiling looking at her smile, "What is so funny, Mrs. Raizada? Share with me too!"

"Nothing, Mr. Raizada. Thinking about your behavior a few minutes ago," she chuckles, biting her tongue.

"What's so funny about it?" Arnav frowns, looking at his wife.

"You were fretted!" she exclaims, reminding him of his actions.

"I wasn't. I was worried, okay?" he explains, and a few seconds after, agrees, "Okay, a little bit I was!"

"So, Mrs. Raizada, how are you feeling? Any pain or something?" the kind doctor in his late fifties had asked her after Arnav Singh Raizada had literally dragged him when his screams went unheard in the soundproof room.

Well, Mr. Raizada was too fretted to think logically. How would his voice reach out of the room if he was in a room with soundproof walls?

"I'm good. No pain, just some kind of heaviness in the head, " Khushi had replied, nodding her head a little and slightly smiling. The painkillers were working on her and she wasn't feeling any pain except for the heaviness in her head. It was an obvious concern in concussion. Her Arnav-ji is just beside her, quite anxious for her.

"It will too become fine soon, Mrs. Raizada. Just take ample rest!" He smiled at the young woman and her over-fretted husband who was just staring at his wife with all the concern in his eyes and glanced at him when he said it would take some time.

"How much time will it take, doctor?" Arnav asked frowning at the doctor.

"A week more, and if she doesn't stress, sooner than that," the doctor had replied. A patient shouldn't stress when having any kind of wound on their head, it'd heal them soon.

"I'll make sure she doesn't stress," Arnav promised. He always made sure he stood by his words and when it was about his wife, he'd not budge any less.

The doctor nodded, smiling at him before clearing his throat, "Mrs.Raizada. One more question, you were murmuring Aarav? Who is he? You're kind of having a nightmare while murmuring his name."

Khushi stiffens at his name and clutches her Arnav-ji's hand tight. The doctor had noticed the sudden difference in her.

"Relax, Mrs. Raizada. If you aren't comfortable. Don't need to say now. But it is better if you release whatever is bothering you," the doctor had comforted her yet at the same time, told her the consequences of not releasing her stress.

"Khushi, it's okay. Relax, I'm with you," Arnav had comforted her, enclosing her hand in both his hands.

Khushi releases a deep breath before opening her mouth remembering the nights she was hit on her head.

"Aarav. Aarav is Sheetal-ji's son. He is the one who h..it me with a wa..ter bottle," she etches some words while saying, running difficult with her emotions.

"What kind of a water bottle?" he had to know. He was assuming it was Iron. Otherwise, concussion is not possible.

"Iron," she murmurs.