My PoV

This is me, your writer.

First of all, this note only consists of the reason why I started this story.

I really don't like this track in IPKKND.  I don't like Arnav and even Khushi in this track. I agree that Khushi is literate and she was a smart girl. Arnav was impulsive, I agree with that too. Misunderstanding Arnav and doing a DNA test behind his back was Khushi's fault. I really didn't like Khushi when she did that. I mean, DNA test? She could have gone and slapped him twice before asking him about Aarav. A DNA test was too much that was not needed there.

I mean, come on, where's her sense gone? That little kid Aarav says what the, do you think it's inheritance. No, it is not. It's definitely not. When she can trick Shyam to find out about Arnav. How can she not use the same when it comes to her married life? Agreed that Arnav told her there was Platonic Relationship between him and Sheetal. How come she didn't trust his words? She got insecure listening to her family's words, agreed. Couldn't she just confront her husband trusting his words? How could she fell in the web of similarities between them? "What the" to "suit and shoe". Everything was clear that it was a web of lies. We get our words and dressing sense looking at our elders. For example, if I have a dad who possibly says WTH, I'd say the same only when I got to hear my dad say that. It's not inheritance, the same way, the dressing sense and our eating habits follows. If anything we get from an inheritance is only our facial features, and some mental hobbies & emotions. Your dad gets angry easily, you may get too. That's inheritance. I really don't know how the hell Khushi cannot think about this. It's okay if she didn't. She could have gone, slapped and cried in front of him. A DNA test was a foolish thing to do.

And coming to Arnav, he's not a saint either. If Khushi has gone ahead and done a DNA test, Arnav had gone ahead and spent his time with his ex, Sheetal, ignoring Khushi which eventually led her to do a DNA test. He could have presumed about her insecurities. He could have noticed their family's behaviour. But, he didn't.

After the DNA test, he should have explained his side of the story, asked her how she could do a DNA test without his consent. He could fight with her but he ignored her. I didn't like him at that point.

For example, if Khushi was in Arnav's place, what must be Khushi's feelings? How would have she felt? How can Arnav do something like a DNA test without Khushi's consent? Right? And when it comes to Arnav, it is okay for Khushi to do a DNA test? When it's about a woman, no one questions how can she do that without her husband consent. And when it's about a man, everyone questions how can he possibly do that without his wife's consent.

Arnav ignored her. Khushi didn't confront him with her insecurities. Arnav didn't realise his wife's insecurities. Arnav hurt Khushi. Khushi hurt him with the DNA test. No one tried to confront each other, understand each other and, broke the trust they had on each other. Arnav started trusting Khushi while he was kidnapped. Khushi trusted him as well or else how could she possibly be ready to give her virginity in the jungle? Whatever be the reason behind their such actions, in between this, Sheetal got that perfect opportunity to use for her selfishness, and their trust got broken. I sometimes wonder there was no need for Sheetal to come, because eventually even without Sheetal's presence, they would have reached at a threshold someday. Only because of Sheetal, that day came little fast.

So, wondering why I'm telling you this without any update? Because I want to concentrate on these points and build this story with Shyam involvement. Whoever doesn't agree with my PoV can stop reading this book.

Both were at fault. Both have to bear the pain. Both have to get punishment. Both have to be guilty. Both have to redeem. Both have to get healed. After all, this is how a marriage works, right?

Khushi being always a victim doesn't make sense. If you want to have a successful married life, you have to make a move to communicate, understand, take decisions. If Khushi could not do that, Arnav could do that. If Arnav could not do that, Khushi could do that. But, nobody did. This is not how relationships work. Someone has to take a step.

So, yeah, whatever I'm doing with this story is first kicking Sheetal and Shyam out of their life for good and the little steps in their married life afterwards.

Khushi will not be a victim here. She was never a victim alone. Arnav and Khushi, both were victims. Both did mistakes. Both have to go through redemption.

______________________________________

(Platonic Relationship: Platonic love is a type of love or close relationship, that is non-romantic.)

______________________________________

After this, whoever wants to read this, just drop an inline comment, as support!