9. Secret

It's been a few minutes since the doctors told them about Aarav's aggressive behavior and Sneha has been devastated to know about her son's condition. Aarav needed sedatives to keep him in control and the situation she had to see her son in had broken her heart.

NK is beside her, comforting her just being a stranger. As an act of humanity. While all the Raizadas were dumbfounded when they saw Aarav behaving the way he did with the nurse. The glass was transparent and they could see everything. They saw how difficult was it put Aarav on sedatives. Anjali who was already emotional and confused after the argument the whole family including her had with Raizadas had tears in her eyes looking at a very pale Aarav and his condition just didn't bring tears to her eyes but also fear to her heart.

How would Sheetal-ji react looking at her son's condition?

She remembered her Rajkumari and losing her had broken her heart and taken all her senses away. She still had her family with her.

Sheetal-ji is an Orphan and a single mother, how would she manage the heartbreaking news?

Completely forgetting Aarav's real mother is here and heartbroken too, shedding tears being comforted by his younger brother.

Manorama is beside her comforting her Anjali Bitiya while Akash and Payal kept themselves away from toxic people and their words. Devyani is sitting in front of Arnav and Khushi and Akash and Payal decided to be with Devyani instead who is worried about Khushi Bitiya equally.

"Can I once see Khushi Bitiya?" Devyani whispers in guilt.

The morning she saw her Chotte and Khushi Bitiya in an unconscious state, she was worried about them which later turned into guilt when the doctor said their Chotte have fainted in the night almost 8-9 hours ago, she was devastated. Has she failed as their grandmother? She didn't even bother to check on them to know if they had their dinner or not.

Someone must have hit their Khushi Bitiya! The whole sentence shook her. And that's when she remembered she didn't see her Khushi Bitiya from the evening and didn't bother to ask about her.

Is that how she was supposed to take care of her daughter-in-law?

Expecting it from Manorama is foolish and she's aware of that.

The last few days roamed around her head and all she could see was them spending less time with their daughter-in-law and more time with a mere guest.

She just didn't neglect Khushi, she also neglected her Chotte and the responsibilities she had as an elder.

That brought more tears to her eyes again and the realization dawned on her earlier in the day. This is why she didn't support either Manorama or Anjali for they are too lost in Sheetal's and Aarav's web.

Not anymore. She needed to take the right actions once Arnav and Khushi are back in RM.

She is dying of guilt already.

"Okay, dadi. But just for a few minutes, after that, I'll be dropping you home. You need rest," Akash complies on the only condition he had in his mind. His Dadi is looking aged all of a sudden.

Devyani nods not able to say anything more and Akash helps her into the room.

————————————

"Khushi Bitiya?" Devyani whispers, looking at a sleeping Khushi. Her guilt is overwhelming her.

"She's asleep, Nani," Arnav who was staring at Khushi was intruded on by his Nani's presence and when she was here for Khushi, he answers her, getting up from the bed.