1.52: Cannon Fodder Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister

Chapter 52:

"What? Are you delusional or something? I don't even know you properly! How am I supposed to have beef (fight) with you?!" Yu Meng flared up as she nearly shouted on the top of her lungs.

Mrs Shen interrupted before Yu Meng could say more, "Ms Fang, take a deep breath and please calm down."

"And you, Li Tingsi, haven't we taught you to respect one another? So why are you falsely slandering your classmate? This should be the last time, I will have to talk to you about this," Sternly, Mrs Shen warned Li Tingsi. To which Li Tingsi causally said, "Okai."

Then Mrs. Shen instructed, "Li Tingsi, go sit down in your new sit next to Ms Fang." Grudgingly, Li Tingsi made his way as Yu Meng stayed away from him like he was some kind of creature, who would bite her.

----x----

As Yu Meng was somewhat annoyed, she needed to vent her annoyance but irritating another being.

'Let's go to my dearest sister.

Oh good sister you just wait for me,' Yu Meng went to Fang House as she made her way by climbing the high fence and tricking the security, then she climbed into her old room. And went inside the room of Fang Qingfei by pick-pocketing.

Fang Qingfei, who was trying to sleep peacefully, opened her eyes shot as she heard a movements near the door.

Yu Meng slyly smiled, and used a sickly tone and poked Fang Qingfei's face. And Fang Qingfei, who seemed as if she was paralysed cursed Yu Meng a thousand times in her heart.

"Awwww, you probably want to kill me now, don't you? How sweet of you, sister!" Yu Meng softly whispered into Fang Qingfei's ears. Feeling shivers down her spine, Fang Qingfei shuddered slightly. She knew that at that moment she was vulnerable and Yu Meng could do anything to her, so she didn't dare to bet on anything yet.

"But sister, you don't even have strength to pinch me, how will you kill me.." Contemplating, Yu Meng got distracted as she zoned out. Seeing this as an opportunity, Fang Qingfei became ready to scream, but moments before any sound could come out, a cold hand covered her mouth.

Pouting, Yu Meng squeamishly said, "Do you really think you silly tricks will escape my eyes?"

"Don't be foolish."

Gritting her teeth, Fang Qingfei's eyes blazed in hatred and rage, "What...do you...want?" Her hoarse voice sounded quietly.

"Oh, I simply want to claim what's mine," Yu Meng casually replied with a small smirk on her face. Fang Qingfei's minor struggles stopped as she widened her eyes.

"You want to be the heiress of the Fang Family?!"

Yu Meng nodded with an angelic smile, "You can say so-"

Fang Qingfei calmed down slowly as she closed her eyes.

"Hah, do you think it's that easy to get a heiress title of Influential family like this? Even I worked so hard for this title since I was young, I had given up everything for this title. It won't be easy, and Mom and Dad, certainly won't let you. So dream on."

"Well, I mean, if all of the members of this family disappear one by one and if im still here as the only descendant, won't the title go to me according to the law.." Yu Meng gave a light-hearted laugh even though what she said was pretty shocking.

"You-!"

"How dare you!"

"Pfft, it's so fun to tease you, damn, see you later sis," Yu Meng hurriedly jumped of the window, and slowly ran to her car in the park lot, where the driver was waiting for her.

---x---

A/n: Hellooooooo guyys OoO