1.29: Cannon Fodder Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister

"Yes...this is my sister," the boy hesitated for split moment but saw that Yu Meng had no bad intentions, so he pretended that Yu Meng was his sister.

The lady didn't believe it at first and unreasonably started to question the authenticity. Yu Meng charming face was if covered with frost and gave that woman a last warning glance. Frightened by Yu Meng's sudden fierceness, the lady moved away from them as she felt a cold chill running through her spine. 'I swear, I am not ever going to tease these young people anymore from now on!'

When the woman was nowhere near sight, both Yu Meng and the boy sighed in relief. Hesitatingly the young man thanked Yu Meng for what she did.

"Oh by the way, I am Fang Ying, you are?" She introduced herself as both of them found two empty seats at the back of the bus and sat down there.

"I...am-....-Jiang Mingxiao," Jiang Mingxiao said as he shuttered.

Jiang Mingxiao?

Surnamed Jiang?

Yu Meng narrowed her phoenix eyes slightly.

'But it can be that I am overthinking as well.'

Nodding thoughtfully, Yu Meng appeared as if she remembered something, "Wait a minute Jiang Mingxiao? Do you perhaps know who Jiang Baixuan is? Are you related to him? My bad, I was just a bit curious."

Yu Meng carefully noted down Jiang Mingxiao stiffing at the mention of Jiang Baixuan and then slightly lowered down his head and his bangs prevented Yu Meng from seeing his expression. Lightly nodding, Jiang Mingxiao quietly spoke up, "I know him.....he is my brother."

Yu Meng expression didn't change when she heard as she was already expecting this though her deep eyes lit up brightly. Yu Meng turned to look at him and smiled, "I see." Suddenly, Jiang Mingxiao raised his head up and looked directly into her eyes, his burning gaze could literally make holes on Yu Meng, "But how do you know him?"

This time there was no shuttering or shyness instead there was power inserted in his voice and as if he completely changed into an entirely different person. While, Yu Meng being Yu Meng, curled the corner of her lips into amusement in an angle which Jiang Mingxiao couldn't see from and her bright smile never faltered as Jiang Mingxiao continued to smile at her.

"I heard of Jiang Baixuan from my parents and I heard my friends in school gossiping about. Ahh, he is also famous in the business world for his talents and his also has good-looks, so it is kind of normal for girls like my age to know about him. Just girly stuff." Plainly, Yu Meng replied. However, if own noticed, there was clear indifference and irony in her voice as well.

'Though, I want to pretend to be the ML's saviour, I have no feelings whatsoever for the original host's murderer. It's only pure disgust. And the way I said  it sounds like that I have crush on him, ewww.'

Xue Yun: Why would you say that host? Do you know that you sounded really cringey?

Yu Meng: Did I?

Confused, Yu Meng said in her sea of consciousness.

"Anyways, I am kinda curious about Jiang Baixuan's brother.

No offense but remember, he looks like the unwanted kid from the anime I watched before starting this mission. I am pretty sure he is supressed by Jiang Baixuan but there was no mention of him in the storyline. Urgh, who cares!"

"The anime kid? Which one?

Ohhhh....I remember!

The unwanted kid from the anime where there were two brothers, one was loved by everyone and was famous, while the other one was always compare to his brother and was very quiet and shy....also his parents didn't like him and didn't want him. But at the end, they liked the same girl....who was the female protagonist, right?" Trying hard to remember about the anime, Xue Yun family remembered everything about the anime.

Yu Meng: Yep, I guess so. I liked the female lead very much. She wasn't bad at all, I wish every world had good female leads but I wouldn't have got a mission if all the female leads were good, so I think it is probably fine.

Xue Yun sleepily nodded as her purple fluffy hair swayed a bit. "You want to sleep?" Yu Meng asked. Yawning in reply, Xue Yun magically made a princess pink bed appear and start to sleep soundly. 'Wait a min....she didn't used to sleep before, then why would she start to sleep now?

My lovely braty system never slept probably in her whole life then, why is she now? I am getting worried, help.

I have noticed that she is hiding something from me, hope it is nothing bad though.' Yu Meng felt that her system was being way too mysterious these days, which, she is not used to after all her system told every single thing she did, she knew and so on. But even in Xue Yun is a system, she still deserves respect, so Yu Meng let this matter be for the time being.

-------------------