1.36: Cannon Fodder Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister

Chapter 36:

When being teased by his host, Xue Yun simply couldn't fight back, so when she teases him he just ignores her. Finally, Yu Meng stopped teasing and started to talk about their favourite anime, Ouran High School Host Club! In short their time with each other was going on really well.....

But as I repeat again, do good time last long?

Well.....from my experience, it's a big....NO!

So, around 20 minutes later, both Yu Meng and Xue Yun received a system prompt.

Ding!

[Main Mission: Finish The Mission In 7 Days. Reward: 10,000 Exp]

[A Quick Note From The H.Q (Headquarters): Yu Meng, all of us are really sorry for this inconvenience however, you MUST finish this mission in a week because this world has a very advanced kind of bug, so we have to destroy this world in 7 days and return back quickly as we will be holding an emergency meeting!

-From Your Dear Director Jingyun]

"An advanced kind of bug. It can't be that this world's consciousness will.....?" Xue Yun asked as he looked at the mission with a incredible look on his face. Yu Meng looked at the empty celling with an exact empty expression. She softly murmured which was only heard by Xue Yun, "You are thinking what I am thinking?"

To which Xue Yun lightly nodded in answer.

"If sooo....I am afraid I have to finish this mission as soon as possible!!!!" Yu Meng wasn't that worried about not finishing the mission, however she was more worried about this world. If there is a advanced bug in one of the worlds, the worlds consciousness will automatically explode itself in which the world will be destroyed as well.

Both Yu Meng and Xue Yun became silent after hearing this. In fact, Yu Meng and Xue Yun are really emotional but they are not really attached to the worlds either because they know it's not their home, that a comfortable home isn't possible for them.

And the risk in being a world-hopper is really high as most of the times the damage is sustained by your soul not by your mortal body. Furthermore, there are penalties and consequences for not finishing the missions as well. Sometimes there are death penalties as punishments which are the orders given by the Gods and Immortal Deities from the Nine Heavens. Also, no matter what is you rank as a transmigrator, there are Gods above them who resides in the Nine Heavens. They can punish you no matter what!

Yu Meng took a deep breath.

She can't possibly destroy the advanced bug.

But.....

She can still damage it, which will at least put it in sleep for 400 years.

Now anyone confused about what is a bug exactly?

A bug is sorted into low, advanced and high.

Low levelled bugs are the new-born systems, who are controlled by their hosts to get out of the control of the Gods and the space void, however the hosts have little to no power in their hands with the backing of Space H.Q. However, they still can destroy the worlds if they try their best. :)

Advanced levelled bugs are the systems that gain their freedom and wish for more powers and from one of the suitable planes, they choose their suitable hosts. The advanced bugs are considered really strong as they can change the fates of others, which also can destroy many worlds. :)

High levelled bugs are system that regain their human form and the memories from their past lives. They can disguise themselves as ordinary system, which makes it harder for the H.Q. to catch them. And the missions that are supposed to be for their hosts are done by them, which earns them experience points. And the biggest advantage they have is that their self-defense function, which is blessing that Goddess Nuwa herself bestowed upon the systems. If someone starts attacking the system, the self-defense function would act up and end up killing the person and it also destroy the soul of that person as well. So, that's why this is considered one of the most dangerous bug. However, there are also way more dangerous and ruthless bugs and the high levelled ones are only one of them!

And don't forget that these bugs can also destroy the world. :)

-----------Sorry for the short chapter!