1.12: Cannon Fodder Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister

"When will be the Fang parents be back?" Yu Meng plainly asked, no emotions could be detected from her melodious voice. "Most days they arrive home by 11pm," Xue Yun also plainly replied, following her host's fashion trend of speaking.

"Then, I can spend my time here and go back later. I noticed that there aren't any servants in the house, so most probably they won't know I am here and no one would care. Now, this is the time to hack into Fang Qingfei's company take some money for myself.

After all it is her money and I, Yu Meng, have never been a good person either, so hacking into her company to get money is a good source of spending the cash." Yu Meng curled up the corner of her mouth in amusement. "What is her company's name?" She asked as she smiled playfully.

"Uh, It is called Fu Xing," Xue Yun seriously answered.

"She actually named her company 'revival', ahh, once again most of the reborn female leads right after rebirth always name their company, shops and other things, so it is kinda normal. Let's get started!" Yu Meng started to hack into Fu Xing, as her jade-slender fingers quickly moved all over the keyboard.

It took Yu Meng to finish the process around 15 minutes, if not for the fact there was another skilled hacker on the other side, she could have finished in 5 minutes.

But how could he stop an ace hacker like Yu Meng, who is known to be monster in hacking? And there is Xue Yun, a system, technologies like this in the low levelled-planes – she can hack into them in mere seconds with her super data.

"The money in her capital is not merely a few millions and together with the investment of various famous tycoons, Fang Qingfei has the total of 2.3 billion US dollars. That's a stupid amount of money people trusted a kid with. A pity, that I have the 2.3 billion dollars now and the investors will be unhappy with how the money was gone, then Fang Qingfei's company will be chaos.

That is what I want for now to happen, then can I only activate my main plan completely." Yu Meng smiled gracefully and transferred the money to her newly-made bank account. Satisfied with the result for today she got up, ready to leave.

Whoop!

But just as she was about to walk, she bumped into a tall and well-proportioned body. "My bad, I am really sorry, are you okay?" Yu Meng hurriedly asked to ease the situation, who knows if the other gentleman will cause a ruckus about this matter?

When she looked up, Yu Meng saw a familiar face and broke into a fit of laughter: "Qing Yuan, it's you. Oh, I am sorry, I wasn't looking when walking. Please don't mind." Smilingly, Qing Yuan said, "It's okay. What are you doing here instead of going home? It is not safe for girls to stay out so late."

"There is no one in my house and I feel scared alone in a big house, so I came here to kill time, what about you? What are you doing here?" Yu Meng gently said, as she lied with a straight face.

Qing Yuan stiffened for a moment and then softly said, "I am doing a part-time job here..."

"Really, is the part-time job here good, I mean does the boss give good salary and most importantly do feel comfortable doing the job?" Yu Meng asked as she sat down on the chair again and motioned Qing Yuan to sit on the chair opposite to her.

Qing Yuan nodded and saw Yu Meng examining him from head to toe. Qing Yuan was currently wearing the uniform for the staff in the Sunrise Spring and the uniform was plain but with his natural sunshine halo, it looked good on Qing Yuan.

"You look very handsome in the uniform. I bet all the girls here are drooling over your handsomeness." Yu Meng teased smilingly. As thin-skinned as Qing Yuan was, his face face turned red as a tomato, but nevertheless, he didn't back down and asked back, "Then do you think I am handsome as well?"

Yu Meng didn't see it coming and was dumbfounded, but a huge grin replaced the surprised face soon, "Ahh, seems like so. My frail heart would beat faster every time I see you. I was even going to get a nose bleeding some minutes ago because of how handsome you are." Qing Yuan thought that she was just kidding, but when he saw the sincerity on Yu Meng's face, he unconsciously felt very happy deep inside his heart.

They talked with each other for a while, then said bye to each other and went home.

----------

"Xue Yun, with the 100 luck points I feel that I can meet anyone in any moment or it is even possible that a pie might fall from the sky," Yu Meng used the original owner's memories and started to walk on the pavement.