1.43: Cannon Fodder Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister

Yu Meng immediately hanged up before Baili Chengxin could finish her sentence. She and Qing Yuan dressed up quickly before Yu Meng closed her eyes to keep the tears in and cupped her face into her hands. The real Fang Ying's emotions were too strong and if not for the fact her soul force was quite high, there would have been a large impact on her soul.

Qing Yuan on the side was distressed as he looked at Yu Meng, "Yi-Meng Xin, what happened?" After he said 'Meng Xin', he felt it left a familiar taste but he ignored it for the time being and focused all his attention on Yu Meng.

Realizing her unnecessary outburst, Yu Meng opened her red eyes as her body was still shaking from the previous outburst. What she did next completely stunned Qing Yuan.

Yu Meng took the opportunity to hug him!

Though Qing Yuan was filled with excitement, he decided to stay calm as he embraced the warm figure in his arms, although it greatly baffled him by the fact where to put his hands. In the end, he just instinctively put his hand on her lower back. Qing Yuan warmly smiled as he felt the slender arms around him tighten.

Both Yu Meng and Qing Yuan found comfort in each other's hugs. For Yu Meng, it helped her to calm down after her previous outburst, and for Qing Yuan, it helped him to forget all the pressure from earlier.

After the nice hugging session, Yu Meng reverted to her normal self and gratefully smiled at Qing Yuan, who was sitting across her, "Thank you....for all this!" Yu Meng inside her heart gushed at the cuteness of Qing Yuan and was happy that someone finally sincerely comforted her!

[Xue Yun, who swore that he wasn't peeping, was secretly glancing over did the same old eye roll again at his host's silly tactics.]

"You don't have to say....thank you!

You are...welcome to hug me anytime," With a red face, Qing Yuan, whose face was calm as a summer sea, managed to shuttered these words out of his mouth.

[This time Xue Yun who was playing Minecraft and enthusiastically fighting with the Ender Dragon, got distracted by this scene and was instantly killed by the Ender Dragon. When Xue Yun registered what happened, he boiled with rage as he nearly threw away the play station. 'Not again! I now have to start the game from the beginning, what the HELL!']

Yu Meng, who naturally saw all this drama, smirked, and inside her heart, she laughed at Xue Yun for his misfortune, which of course didn't go missed by Xue Yun, who couldn't care anymore less.

Suddenly, Qing Yuan who was quiet, spoke up, "Now what are we going to do now?"

"Don't worry, since you have we are in a girlfriend/boyfriend or may I say fiancé/fiancée relationship, I believe together we can overcome anything.

And if anyone asks anything about us, just say we are together, which is of course the truth. But considering the fact we have a day off today, you can hang out with me! And see what is my daily life like!" Yu Meng fondly smiled as her eyes shined like blue heavens in a night of frost.

Qing Yuan also contentedly nodded like a little cute puppy with his black messy hair.

------------

After packing up and stuff, they ate breakfast at Qing Yuan's house, where Qing Yuan was constantly being teased around and Yu Meng being the shameless young lad she was just smirked as she continued to eat.

In fact, Qing Yuan was afraid that Yu Meng and his grandfather and his brother wouldn't get along too well but it seems he was wrong as they chatted together for a while and talked like they were old friends despite the. Seeing this, Qing Yuan stood at the side, feeling completely speechless.

Qing Yuan:.....

Xue Yun: Don't worry, my host has long been an old cow, so got used to chatting with older people.

--------------

Yu Meng and Qing Yuan both held a bag of food as the went towards the car that Qing Yuan's brother prepared for him. The both entered the car as Qing Yuan asked, "Where do you wanna go first?"

Yu Meng: Let me think....hmm....take a turn to the Fang Mansion

She has all her stuff in the Fang Mansion, if she doesn't go there she was pretty sure that the Female Lead Sama would throw all her stuff out, so she has to go there, that's the most important thing at this moment.

Distressed, Qing Yuan took a sneak peek at Yu Meng as he quietly mumbled but not quiet enough for Yu Meng, "Why does she need to go back?....What if those crazy people harm?..."

As Yu Meng listened, the corners of her lips curled up but she did not bother to say anything. Just by listening to this, her heart felt sweet, perhaps their love may not be full of passion or enthusiasm or the craziness of youthful love, however their love was formed over time and it's still forming.....

Their love though may not be full of passion, it is still eternal, at least in the times of their sorrow, they will have a shoulder to weep on.

------------

When the arrived at the Fang Mansion, Yu Meng told them to park the car nearby and walked out of the car.

Yu Meng: Mr. Driver can stay her, but me and Yuan are going to go inside.

She sternly looked at the two person in front of her, what she didn't know was that her stern look as like the expression of a devil who raised from the 18th level of hell.

Mr. Driver: Oh my, why is young Miss Fang so scary? (*  ̄︿ ̄)

Qing Yuan: Where did my smiling Meng Xin go? >﹏<

"Yuan, come on!" Yu Meng couldn't help but call out as she saw Qing Yuan