1.17: Cannon Fodder Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister

She also took the box of fresh looking grapes from the dinning table. "This should do for the morning and if I am still hungry, I can buy food on the way. And I will eat my lunch at the school canteen today as well like yesterday. As for dinner, I will just eat some home-made food. Hmm, food is my life, yesterday I actually....I-I actually forgot to eat food. Xue Yun, have I ever skipped a meal in my whole freaking life. Oh...my...gosh!" Yu Meng dramatically waved her hands in the air and put on a sad face.

Xue Yun internally rolled her eyes and decided not reply to her host's banter. After packing the food up Yu Meng exited the main door and slipped away but was stopped by Xue Yun on the road.

"Host, don't you think you are forgetting about something or someone?" Xue Yun mockingly curled the corner of her lips. Gently frowning, Yu Meng completely failed in remembering about who she left behind. Trying to supress her laughter, Xue Yun widely smiled, "Oh my silly host....you forgot to bring that Huo Weisan guy for your designing company....haha, host how can you not notice this kind of thing?"

Yu Meng awkwardly scratched the back of her head and was about to snap back but because of the embarrassment she was feeling, Yu Meng stopped herself before saying anything. She quietly went back to the shed and lightly knocked on the door. Slightly later than 6 seconds, the door was opened by Hua Weisan, who was on the same state like yesterday.

Yu Meng softly bit her lips and thought, 'I love beautiful and handsome people, so I can't let my-soon-to-be-employee wear these kind of clothes.' Snapping out of her random thoughts, Yu Meng warmly smiled and questioned, "Hi, have you done a model for the certain piece of clothing?"

"Yeah, here you go!" Huo Weisan excitedly, also somewhat nervously passed her a Bristol board. When she saw the model, Yu Meng raised one of her brows in surprise and satisfyingly smiled because of the model.

Huo Weisan designed a royal blue tulle off shoulder long lace applique senior prom dress with sleeve. Even though, it was just a model, a true expertise will be able to get the gracefulness and nobility it has. Normally, these kind prom dresses are worn by the European Nobilities and the royal family, so the designs are deemed as unique.

"The model is fine. But you have to try your best improve your mistakes in some areas. And if you need any kind of help, I will always be here for you. Welcome to Gorgeous. I am hoping to have nice cooperation with you." Yu Meng seriously looked at Huo Weisan as a beautiful yet sly smile bloomed on her face. Huo Weisan gently sighed and nodded.

------------------

Huo Weisan POV and Past:

Today, I just finished graduating from university, a university that I dreamed of studying in when I was little. I can't describe what I am feeling right now though, maybe happy because I finally don't need to study anymore, excited that I am going to start my own career or perhaps sad because I need to leave all of my friends behind and go back to China.

Going back to China is a must now. My parents, siblings and grandparents, all of the loving members of my family are there and they have been patiently waiting for long time only for me.

When I was during my rebellious state, my dream of studying fashion designing was the most important to me, however, my family was involved in politics, nearly all of my family members were involved in politics. But I didn't like it, I didn't had any interest rather I wanted to be a fashion designer like my late maternal grandfather. He was a great role model to me, he was a respected fashion designer in the designing field and even in all the other industries. Sadly, he died from a heart failure and I didn't even get to see him for the last time. This is one of biggest regret.

Now back to the topic....

Currently, I am taking my girlfriend, Sabrina , to China with me. And of course, I am going to propose her this time. After all, during my hard times she was there for me and also during my happy times, she was still here with me. Sabrina is one of the most amazing person I have truly known. She is a genius designer and at the same time, she is cunning business woman, most importantly she cares about me very much and love me or this is so what I thought.

"Weisan, check this out. Isn't it your parents in the news?" Sabrina called me out in a low worried voice pointing out on her laptops screen. I felt something was clearly amiss, why would my parents be on the news? Apparently, even though my parents are public members or some kind of senior government officials, they are very low-key, so if they are on the news, a important event probably took place.