1.20: Cannon Fodder Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister

Above is Aria and Lucian.

Under The Cherry Blossom Tree:

She, Aria, was the princess of light, the future of angels and the darling of moon.

He, Lucian, was the the tyrannical prince of devils, the lord of darkness and the fallen angel.

They were different from each other. They lived worlds apart.

Yet, with a twist of fate their lives became entangled forever.

All Aria ever wanted was peace, but she never got it because of the power struggle in the Kingdom of Light. Her heart was calm and gentle, so she never wanted to see bloodshed.

With the intention to escape the Kingdom of Light under the eyes of her father and brothers, she along with her beloved youngest brother by the help of their celestial wings, flew over to a far way place, which was presumably the land of devils.

The devils were cold-hearted and cruel.

They wouldn't even hesitate to kill their own family.

So, imagine how they treated others lives.

Just like this Lucian didn't even hesitate to kill Aria's brother, even when Aria begged him, as she knew that she was no match him in strength.

Despite breathing his breath Aria's brother forced a his gentlest smile.

There were somethings he wanted to tell Aria.

There were somethings he wanted to show her but fate wouldn't let him.

He wished he could protect his lovely sister from the wrath of destiny.

But no matter what he does, he can't never stop the entanglement between the two of them.

But, he won't ever give up.

That day, he vowed under the heavens to protect his sister until the end

So, he will always continue to protect her...no matter what it takes him to!

Aria was heart-broken, why is it that she just escaped and now her brother needs to die?

On the other hand side, Lucian kidnapped Aria with him to the Palace of Dread.

Since, then Aria began to hate him.

Every time he was warm to her,

She avoided him like a plague.

Aria's only comfort was the cherry blossom tree.

She spent all the time under the cherry blossom tree.

But Lucian didn't even let her go outside after that day.

Aria was very powerless, what could she possibly do then?

Soon, after the disappearance of the princess and prince of light kingdom, the King began to investigate and found out that Aria was in the Palace of Dread.