Chapter 1

As i finally sat down to relax after a long day and watch some tv my phone buzzed. I grunted and saw that i had a call from the contact darling brother aka Lionel Messi.

"What do you want Lio"

"So basically my car broke down anddd im at training and i kind of need to get home so would you be a darling and come pick me up"

I heard some faint laughs in the back. I moaned at him for a couple more minutes, picked up my car keys and set off. This had happened many times before so I wasn't surprised I was allowed straight in by the receptionist, I head straight down the corridor to the changing rooms and prayed everyone had left already. 

Cautiously, I stepped in and thank god it was only him and another guy packing up their things. i went and sat by him on the bench as I knew he would takes ages like always, i could feel a pair of eyes burning into me as i watched Lio pack his things . I looked over and said:

"Hi im Adriana, Lio's sister"
"I think I already established that" he said

i sat for a couple awkward seconds staring at him waiting for him to introduce himself, he had a confused look on his face.

"And you are?"

"Oh I'm Neymar..."

"Cool.....Oh! right yes your Neymar" i cant believe I didn't realise, i could tell he was shocked by that and i was holding back my smile.

"Right im off see you tomorrow Lionel and bye....oh right yes Adriana"

I shook my head as he walked off with a smug look on his face, i hope i didn't have to see him again.

"listen Lio i think its time to get a new car its broken down 3 times this month"

"i know i know but Antonela is attached to it she doesn't want to accept its basically dead"

I laughed and we headed out towards my car. Lio thanked me with dinner at his place which i didn't mind because his wife made the BEST pasta.

 Lio thanked me with dinner at his place which i didn't mind because his wife made the BEST pasta

~*_ STAY WITH ME _*~
~lanaxpage~

to help with visualization this is what you look like :) any tips please let me know.

ill be updating daily and don't forget to vote!