ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ (Pre-read)

Hello! Welcome to my first ever fanfic! I have had some experience with writing fanfics and short stories but this is my first Wattpad fanfic! Please excuse me as I'm new to writing here! Here is some pre-read information to get an understanding:

Ratings:

Fluff  ٩(。•́‿•̀。)۶ - 9/10 (I mean, It's basically the whole fanfic.)

Angst (╥︣﹏╥) - 3.5/10 (Ch. 8 and Ch.12?)

Lemon (。・//ε//・。) - 0/10 (No 13+/18+ or anything here!) 

---------------------------------------------☼☼☼

DISCLAIMER! : This story is slowpaced and takes a long time for the actual proposal to happen. The events leading up to it take a large portion of the whole fanfiction! For those who like straight forward books, be aware that there will be a pretty long wait until the main event happens. 

---------------------------------------------☼☼☼

☼Loid and Yor both know about each other's identity along with Anya's. Anya had also told Damian and Becky about her powers as well. Loid and Yor are now officially married (not a fake relationship)

☼This is in the future when they are around 18-19. (Anya being about a year younger than him)

☼Damian and Anya have been dating since they were about 14

☼Damian pretty much knows almost everything about Anya. (Her back-story, how she was adopted, her ability, ect.

☼In this story, there is such a thing as an Eden Institute (College) where it keeps students for much older years than usual colleges (they can stay until they are about 30, meaning you could have over 12 years of education.)

☼𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙖 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙨! (☉౪ ⊙)

---------------------------------------------☼☼☼

Please do not steal/take/use any of my writing. Thank you. 

---------------------------------------------☼☼☼

I will try to work on it and update it whenever I can and make it as enjoyable as possible! Enjoy! ♡♡♡♡♡ - Complete!

°˖✧◝(๑˘︶˘๑)◜✧˖°