/ / ×ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓔⓔⓝ× / /

Financially finished Nanao!🤡✌🏼

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

After having breakfast, I went straight to my room to find what he gave me. I hadn't been able to check on its condition since moving here but now I could finally see it again.

"(M/N), sweetheart!"

I look up and see mom standing at the doorway of my room, a small piece of paper in her hand. "Yeah, what's up?" I ask mom as I begin pulling the long case out of its vision underneath my bed. "Your dad and I have set you up with a local doctor for vocal therapy." She didn't say anything more. As much as I didn't want to attend vocal therapy, I knew from the very beginning that mom and dad would eventually put me into it. I stare down at the slick black bow case that was resting in my arms, a reminder of my first lover.

'I still can't believe it's nearly been two years since he died...'

I feel my heart swell at the thought of the male that died for my mistakes.

'It should've been me that died.'

Letting out a shaky breath I turn my gaze back to my mom, "Okay, I'll go." Her eyes immediately soften at my response before she came running into my room and let her body drop beside my own. "Ibuki would be so proud of everything you've done." Her hushed words were more valuable than diamonds and gold because, in the end, I knew that she was right.

'I want to live a life that Ibuki would be proud of.'

Tears threatened to spill and I was more than willing to let them fall but I knew that I couldn't. I still had so much work to get done. Letting out another shaky breath, I carefully set down that case in my arms and get off the floor. I hold out a hand for mom and just as I'm helping her off of the floor, I hear a knock. Turning my head, I see dad standing at the doorway.

"Mi hiji, do you want to drop by the store and get the rest of the supplies you need for school?" Hearing this, I rush towards him, staring up at him. Like he knew what I wanted, he laughs before speaking again,

"Yes, you can take Luna with you" As soon as he gave me verbal permission I ran to my closet and pulled out a sparkly box. I throw it open and start digging through its contents, searching for a ribboned collar to put on my cat.

"Before you leave, try to find a gift for your new vocal therapist. You'll be meeting with him tomorrow, no sessions, just introductions." I nod at my mom's words, not bothered by the small giggles she let out as I listen to the retreat in the footsteps of my parents. As I continue to look through the decorative array of cat collars, the said, tabby black cats waltz over, sniffing and pawing a glittery green ribbon collar.

"You want this one?" I coo at my small cat, not expecting a verbal response as she only mewls at my question. I hum softly as begin taking off the white ribboned collar she was already wearing, swapping it with the orange one that she picked out. Once the frilly neckpiece was secure, I dust off my sweats and start looking through my clothes for something to match Luna's emerald green neck accessory.

'I will never not match my baby when we're in public!'

I listen to the gentle chime of the bell connected to Luna's newly applied collar. Fortunately, Luna was always a quiet cat but that usually made it hard to find her so now all of her collars have bells on them.

Quickly, I pull out a new set of clothes. I hurriedly stop out of the loungewear I'm wearing and start pulling one of the black rayon and cotton fused turtlenecks that mom and dad got me. They were specially made so that I could still wear the shirt style even in the heat. Stepping into a pair of khaki pants and slipping on the green sweater I pulled out, I'm finally dressed. I start making my way to the front of the house, Luna following my lead. I listen to the soft jingles of my cat as I pull open the doors of my shoe cabinet and grab the black combat boots inside.