/ / ×ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓞ× / /

This chapter is in both 1st Person and 3rd Person P.O.V😗✌🏼

(1st Person is basically the main character P.O.V while 3rd Person is really just referring to anybody in particular but never the writer or someone within the writer's group)

⚠I'll be sure to not only use 1st Persons P.O.V for M!M/C but also for the other characters, I'll let you know when it changes mid-story though or maybe it'll become obvious. I've shifted from 1st to 3rd persons in the first chapter already so it shouldn't be hard. ⚠

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡

I look out the window as we pass by several houses when I notice a dog poking his head out a fence. "That dog looks so cute!" I squeal excitedly, quickly jumping up to look from the back window at the cute dog.

"Dude, seriously? We have a dog too!" Haru states in a matter-of-fact tone, grumbling to himself.

"Yeah, I know, but that dog actually has hair!" I shout in defense. 'Fluffy animals are always so cute!' I think my comment may have come off wrong because mom let out a muffled snort before immediately caving and began laughing hysterically.

"What's so funny?" I question, looking at mom, confused since I clearly don't understand what it was I said that made her laugh. 'Maybe it's because Smoky is basically skin and bone?' Yeah, I think that might be it.

"Baby, Smoky has fur too... It's just going to take a while before it grows back!" Mom stated, struggling to keep it together as she let out soft laughs between her words. 'WELL, OBVIOUSLY, I KNOW THAT! WHAT I DON'T GET IS WHY SHE'S LAUGHING!'

"Idiot~" Juan spat in a teasing voice that irked me in a way that only he could bring out 'Dear God, would it be a crime if I shove an umbrella up his ass and then open it while it's still up there?' I clench my fist in irritation before snapping back,

"Maybe, but that just means your idiocy must be contagious~" I state with a closed-eyed smile while I kick his knee. I open my eyes, ready for a fresh argument but just as he was about to speak papá suddenly made a sharp turn.'What the hell?!' I instinctively grab onto the roof handle for dear life.

"APÁ, WHAT THE HELL?!" Juan shouts, now holding onto his headrest as there's no roof handle available for him to grab onto.

"There was a cat on the road, that's why papa swerved..." Haru explained, also holding onto his roof handle tightly. 'He may sound calm but his eyes are shot wide open like he's holding in a fart and keeping himself from shitting his pants at the same time!' I snicker at the thought but then papá suddenly hits the brakes, therefore, stopping the car and confusing us all.

He quickly gets out of the car and runs toward the cat who was now on the sidewalk. 'Ohh, he's checking if it's hurt!' I smile at the sight of papá being so gentle with the small cat. 'That jackass wouldn't have cared if he ran over a kid, much less a cat...' I feel my smile drop at the thought and begin vigorously shaking my head to rid of the stupid thought before I peer over at mom.

Mom, upon realizing papá was worried, undid her seat belt and stepped out of the car. Haru and Juan must have been thinking what I was thinking because we all scrambled to undo our belts before rushing out of the car.

"How is he darling?" Mom questions in a soft tone, eyes narrowed as she holds a shaking hand over her chest.

"Is he okay papá?!" Haru asks worriedly as he crouched over papá, looking down at the white cat.