👹ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ sʏᴍʙᴏʟs👹

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

This isn't a chapter, so far I only have 1,200 words for Chapter 6 BUT this is VERY IMPORTANT to understand chapters from here on out. It's probably something I should have said before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Starting with something easy,

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡

^ This is always going to be on top and underneath the beginning and end of the chapter. Everything between both of them is the story itself.

- Secondly,

^ These filled black dots represent view change. To put it simply, if the story starts from Onogi's viewpoint, and then you see these black dots, it means the next part that you read will no longer be from Onogi's viewpoint but instead, another character. The character viewpoint it shifts to will also belong to that of a character who's in a different setting. When it's used, it'll still be within the same time frame of whatever happens after.

- Thirdly,

^ The flowers are pretty self-explanatory, they're only ever used to symbolize a time skip whether it be a few minutes or sever hours. But no matter the amount of time passed, you'll be aware of how much time has passed in the story because of the character in the story.

- Fourth in line,

^ The unfilled white dots just mean that it's a shift in character viewpoint. Basically, if the story is in Onogi's POV and you see these white dots, it's just showing how another character in the story is experiencing things at the same time. I do this so that the readers can get a FULL view of the different characters and how they feel.

- Running in fifth,

¤
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤

^ These weird-looking shits that I have no idea how to describe are only used for flashbacks. So if a character has a memory that's important to the story and what brought you to where you are in the story, it'll be used!

- Going for sixth place,

^ These three circles with dots inside them are very simple to understand. The story will continue exactly where it was before the three targets appeared except that after the target symbols, the story will be in 3rd Persons P.O.V

- Up in seventh place,

《✨MeAnWhiLe✨》

^ Now, I very well just use the solid black dots but to be

✨OVERDRAMATIC✨

I'm using this just to be funny. So, don't be surprised if at one point in the story, someone is brutally murdered and you see this straight after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that that's out of the way, I want to explain symbol combinations. This is crucial to understand before reading Chapter 6 and anything past that because you'll see a lot of it afterward.

- Example one,

¤

¤

¤

¤

¤

¤

¤

¤

^ This combo is also pretty self-explanatory. It just means that there's a flashback, but it's not going to start from the viewpoint of the character before the symbols. So, if Onogi has a flashback and you see this combo, the flashback might start from Masaki's viewpoint and the story will continue until it goes back to Onogi's viewpoint. I'm doing this so that you get the full picture of what's happening in the story and what event led you up to where.

- Example two,

^ Also very self-explanatory, it's a time skip, but what happens after you see the symbols won't be in the viewpoint of the character from before this combo of symbols. For example, if the story is from Onogi's viewpoint and you see this combo come up, there'll be a time skip but the next part of the story won't be from Onogi's viewpoint anymore, it'll be from another character's viewpoint. Eventually, though, the story will shift back to the viewpoint of the character that came before this combo.

- Example three,

۞

۞

۞

۞

۞

۞

۞

^ This really only means it's the END of a flashback and the story will continue whereas it was before

- Example four of combo symbols,

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡

^Another very self-explanatory combo, the hearts represent the begining and end of the chapter however if the flowers look like this, the chapter is in a different timeline from the last chapter. Specifically, the future. It will of course be stated in the chapter just how into the future the story has progressed so you don't need to worry about that!

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

Just to let you know, no chapter I put on this story will be under 1,500 words.

Chiao~~🧚🏻‍♀✨