/ / ×ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓔⓛⓔⓥⓔⓝ× / /

I'm sorry that this is nearly 2 weeks late but I had trouble with work and describing out star character for this chapter. I was originally going to describe Masaki's hair as midnight indigo but I just couldn't shake the feeling or retardedness that swirled at the pit of my stomach because his hair is black. That why where my OC met Seiya in the previous chapter I couldn't bring myself to describe him, because Seiya also has black hair but just like Masaki, it looks like a different color. It looks more like cascades than black

SO IN ORDER TO RESOLVE MY CRIPPLING OCD, I WILL BE DESCRIBING THEIR HAIR IN A VERY PARTICULAR WAY. GOOD DAY AND PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER, AND IF YOU THINK I'M BEING STUPID FOR MAKING SUCH A BIG DEAL OVER SOMEONE'S HAIR, MARINETTE FROM MLB ALSO HAS BLACK HAIR AND IIDA FROM MHA ACTUALLY HAD RED EYES BUT FOR THE SAKE OF MATCHING, THEY'RE BLUE.

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I'm standing outside of the grocery store waiting for my brothers to come out after I finished buying Haru's book just a few minutes ago. 'I still can't believe that guy had no issue standing behind me like that...!' I grimace at the thought of how bold the boy from the bookstore was. 'I did hug him though, a complete stranger so I guess I'm really in no position to be complaining about being bold.' I let out a breath to rid of any stress as I pull out my Bluetooth earbuds, put one of them in my ear, and turn on some music from my phone. Just as the music starts playing through my earbuds, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see my brothers standing there, more bags in their hands than I was expecting.

'What the hell?'

"We bought ourselves snacks!" Juan cheered loudly as he held out the bags in his right hand. I shift my gaze toward Haru who only has a single bag in his hand which I'm guessing is filled with the stuff that they forgot earlier. I look back over at the shop I saw before and hand all of the bags I was carrying to my brothers. They look at me with confused faces as I run across the street and make my way to the store. When I reach the front door of my destination, I pull out my phone and send my brothers a message in our group chat.

- Don't wait on me, I'm going to a store for some stuff to put in my room. I'll go back home straight after I'm done.

With that, I go into the store and start looking around for the stuff I wanted.

'I can't believe I didn't realize how late it got.' I walk through the streets as I make my way back home, the night sky above me keeping me entertained. I'd put away my earbuds when I left the store and saw that it was nearly dark so the starry sky was all I had to keep my mind at rest as I ventured home. I walk past a red arch to a shrine so I could make a left a go into my neighborhood.

°
°

-🍃🍃🍃-

°
°

'That sound...!'

I feel my blood rush to my face and my chest tightens as I come to a halt. I stand in the same spot for a few seconds, waiting to hear that sound again.

It's been about a minute but I still hadn't heard it. 'Was I mistaken...? Am I just hearing things?'

°
°