/ / ×ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓕⓘⓥⓔ× / /

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡

'Why does he always have to be so damn selfless?!' I watch from afar as mom lays a wet rag over (M/N)'s forehead. I grit my teeth in anger, the memories of this afternoon washing over me like a wave.

¤
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤

"So, why exactly did you have us hide like we're North Koreans sneaking out of the country?" I ask (M/N) the question that had been lingering on my mind since he threw Juan and me behind a wall. I look down at (M/N), waiting for an answer when out of nowhere, Juan jumps onto (M/N)'s back and begins to speak. "You totally ruined their toilet paper, that's why you had us hide, right?!"

His eyes hold eagerness and excitement as he stares down a (M/N) while still on his back. 'He isn't wrong though, (M/N) would, without a doubt, ruin perfectly good toilet paper even if he wasn't in a restroom...' The thought passes through my mind, causing me to recall the time (M/N) burned packaged toilet paper at a store that our family is now banned from.

"Well...," (M/N)'s slightly coarse voice rang through the air as he began speaking. He slowly pulled down the hood of his jacket that had been covering his face since we left the Onogi household, revealing his face. What I hadn't expected to see was
(M/N)'s face unmasked and covered in blood. 'What the hell happened to (M/N) in the bathroom?!'

As if reading my mind, (M/N) begins speaking, "Lucy scratched me outside the bathroom, tore my mask while she was at it..." As he finished explaining, he laughed lightly, likely seeing no issue with his wounds. I stop walking and reach out to (M/N), stopping him in his tracks. I take a closer look at (M/N)'s face and notice some of the blood beginning to dry up. 'He'll get infected if we don't clean it soon.'

"Hey! I wanna see it too!" Juan shouts abruptly before yanking (M/N)'s head back, staring at our brother's face while still on his back. (M/N) face deepens to a frown before quickly shaking Juan off of his back. "That hurt my neck, dumbass!" He shouts while crossing his arms with a huff. Responding just childishly, Juan sticks out his tongue as he kicks (M/N)'s knees.

'I'll never completely understand why they always fight..' Just as the thought passed through my mind, I felt a drop of water splatter on my face. I turn my attention away from my now-bickering younger brothers and look up at the sky. I quickly pull out my phone and begin searching up today's weather, certain it shouldn't be raining.

Though I was sure of today's weather, my weather app proved me wrong with a chart showing a ninety percent chance of rain today. 'That isn't what said this morning!' I begin to panic at the weather results, still confused at how suddenly it changed. 'Why does it say differently from before?!' I try my best to figure out the answer to my current dilemma and finally, it hit me. 'My weather app only shows the weather of my current location! We were still in Sendai when I checked today's weather and I forgot to search the weather for Miyagi, not just Sendai...'

Realizing my mistake, I quickly turned toward my brothers that were still arguing. 'We're barely halfway to the new house too!' I grab Juan and (M/N)'s wrists and begin running to the new house, dragging them behind me. "Dude, what the hell?!" Juan curses, snatching his hand out of my hold.

"We don't have time for this it's about to rain really bad!" I explain briefly, looking above Juan's head and noticing the sky quickly darkening, I panicked even more. "I thought you said it wouldn't rain this week?!" Juan responds cockily. "Yeah, you checked the weather for Miyagi before we left didn't you?" (M/N) questions me, agreeing with Juan as he stares up at me with a face full of confusion.