/ / ×ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓢⓘⓧ× / /

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡

In all my life, I never imagined there would be a story that'd become even dearer to me than Minato's. A story that held pain and broken love, it was so clear in his eyes.

'His eyes are so beautiful...' I stare down at the masked boy in front of me, grateful for the events that lead me here.

¤

¤

¤

¤

¤

¤

¤

'I can't believe we lost Pumpkin, (M/N)'s gonna kill us if he finds out!' I rush down the road, looking left and right in search of the brown fluff ball. I hold on to the plastic bag in my hand that was filled with medicine for my sick brother. I notice a park in the distance and decide to look for Pumplin there.

'I still can't believe we let Pumpkin out of our sight. God, I feel like such a coward...' I feel my heart drop and a tight, warm lump starting to swell in my throat as I fight back the tears that threatened to spill. 'Pumpkin means a lot to (M/N), he'll go crazy if anything bad happens to him!' I carry on with looking under every bench and behind any bushes as my heart continued to fill different emotions. Though I don't want to see (M/N) crying hysterically, there was something even worse that could happen if he ever finds out we lost Pumpkin.

'He's definitely going to kill us...' I shiver at the thought, remembering the last time we lost Pumpkin and (M/N) chased us around with a bat because of it. 'I just hope Juan is having better luck than I am.' I pull out my phone and send Juan a quick text, letting him know that Pumpkin wasn't in the park as I rush past the park gate and toward my next destination.

Haru and I had split up a while ago to find Pumpkin, he took all the areas high with vegetation and I'm checking the streets. 'For all we know, Pumpkin probably already got hit by a car!' The very thought of Pumpkin being dead was enough to make me cry. I search for the brown rabbit on the sidewalk and street but the only animals I saw were dogs on leashes and a bird stealing a random lady's phone. 'Well, at least he'd not dead on the road...'

I spotted a small restaurant across the street and until now, realized just how exhausted I was. "Haru is probably tired too, " I say aloud, speaking only to myself. 'Alright, then we can take a break and then get back to looking!' With that in mind, I pull out my phone and call Haru. Only seconds of hearing the dialing noises from my phone passed until he picked up.

"Did you find Pumpkin? Is he okay?!" He asks in a rush, sounding out of breath. I felt bad knowing that he was like this because I had forgotten to leash Pumpkin before we left the house. "No, but I'm pretty tired and thought I'd get something to eat at a restaurant I came across."

Haru was silent for a moment which kind of worried me. 'Maybe taking a break was a dumb idea.' I was about to take back my offer but I heard Haru sigh loudly from the other line. "You're right, if we keep going at this rate we'll just end up passing out on the street from exhaustion." Hearing Haru's words of agreement, I let a smile spread across my face. Knowing Haru, he only agreed because I would've snitched and told mom and dad that he didn't eat.

'Whatever the reason, a win is a win!'

"Okay, I'm sending you the address right now! I'll order for us both while waiting for you, okay?" I put my phone on speaker before quickly pulling up my messages with Haru, sending him the address of the restaurant. Finished texting him, I take my phone off speaker and put it back beside my ear.