nether strider

-----Bad pov.

I got out of the room and closed the door behind me. 'Omg did I really kiss Skeppy's in the neck?' 'He started it' I covered my mouth. 'If we had carried on and I got Skeppy pregnant...he would have hated me' I walked away from the door. 'I need some fresh air' I walked outside and sat down on the same bench. "Hey, could I sit here?" I look back it was the piglin princess. "Sure" I smile and look back at the lava. It wasn't entertaining but I did miss seeing it. She sat next to me and looked at the lava. I really didn't want to start a conversation, I was just trying to relax.

 "Well Darryl, you really don't wanna marry me don't you?" I just nodded but keep on looking at the lava. "You know I've been into you all this time right" I looked at her who was already looking straight into my eyes. She moves closer to me, almost touching my leg. "I could make you feel better if you want" her hands were too close to me. "No, thanks" she didn't care and came closer to me. "Prince Darryll," Someone called.

 "Skeppy is in trouble, your father wants to kill him and is planning to do it tonight," Luna, one of my most trusted guards, warned me. I nodded stood up I walked towards Luna "Thanks for warning me, please follow me" I did a portal to enter my room before my father making sure luna follow I let her in first. We both crossed the portal, Skeppy was still on the bed. I walked towards him and took the blanket off just in case they did something and tried to hide it. He woke up, shocked because it was actually a strange move I did.

 "Wow Bad if you wanted it sooo bad you could have told me" I started blushing "Geppy luna is in the room what are you saying!!" I whispered loudly. I could hear Luna laughing in the back making me blush more. "I will leave you guys alone" Luna was walking towards the door. "Is not what you think he...I well..." Luna interrupted "I get it Darryl you two are dating I will give you privacy I will be in the door" She left the room I could feel myself go a deep red. Then I looked at Skeppy who was laughing so much he was turning red from not being able to breath.

 "If you don't stop laughing then I'm gonna go" I turned around and crossed my arms. He started to go into another coughing fit, fighting to stop laughing. "That's it I'm leaving" I opened the door, "No Baaaad stay I'm sorry" I looked back at him "Are you done then" He nods. I close the door turned my full human form and walk towards the bed giving skeppy a hug. "I'm tired let me sleep here" He giggles "Sure Bad" and hugged me closer to him. He pulled me to hard and I ended up falling in top of him. "Are you o-" I tried to stand up but skeppy put his legs around my hips. "Come on don't be shy" He smirks and pulls me closer.

 We were to close my body was heating up. "Gep-" He kissed my neck. "Is there something that worries you Bad?" There was something wrong. I didn't want Skeppy to hate me. "I- I got to go" He rolled his eyes and let go of me. "Is it because I'm a man" he started sobbing (fake sobbing UvU normal skeppy) "No, no is not that is- well I can-" Now that I think about it Luna was outside the door. "I wanna go homeeeee this place is boring" I gasp. "No, is not do you want me to show you outside" he smiled "sure I would like one hand and hit Max in his shoulder with the other. "Don't say that he could literally scold y that" I walk to the door turning my demon form. When I opened the door Luna and another guard were talking.

 I actually didn't hear anything they said but their faces said it all. "Prince Darryl," I tried to act series but the fact that I knew they heard what Skeppy was saying made my stomach feel up with butterflies (He is embarrassed). "Yes Max?" He looked to the left and then to the right. "Did you two...you know" Luna covered her mouth and hit Max with her other hand in the shoulder. "You can't say that Max!!" she whispered loudly at him. I obviously couldn't take out of my head the fact that Skeppy's questions were so weird in a way. (Back to Max) Max stopped laughing after a solid minute "I'm so sorry your majesty" I guess Max knew I was spacing out at this point because he clapped his hands 2 times to bring me back to reality.

 "I will be going outside watch over my room" They nodded. I went inside my room "let's go Skeppy you said you wanted to see my kingdom" He got up and sorta just stood there. I titled my head in confusion before he yelled "HELP ME GET DOWN, IM TO SHORRRRTTT" My brain clicked and helped him down " Sorr-" He cut me off " Its ok bb" he winked at me. I looked away, being a little bit more than flustered. He grabbed my hand waited for me to show him the way out of the castle. "My mom will not let me out of the castle but remember how we get out of your room." I smile. He opened the door from my balcony.

 "But there is no lava under my room" I laugh and carried him bridal form. "I can fly Skeppy remember I have wings" He giggles. "Oh, yea I do remember, that book explained it pretty well" I rolled my eyes and stepped onto the railing. I turned backwards and dropped. I could hear Skeppy screaming his heart out. I chuckled and when we were close to hitting the lava, my wings spread and we flew. From my hand on his neck, I could feel his pulse speed up highly. He looked terrified, and he clung onto me tighter, kinda like a koala.

 I stopped moving for a little. He immediately shot his eyes up to me, his voice shaky, "Why are we stopping b-b-b-bad?" he closed his eyes tightly. I adjusted him a little so I could hold him closer, so he could maybe be less scared. He snuggled right in. I brought him a little closer so then I could softly kiss forehead. "Geppy look a strider!! Don't be scared they are nice" He opened his eyes slowly and I could tell he was still scared.

 "See Skeppy" I sat down on top of the strider with Skeppy. Skeppy's eyes brightened when he saw a little baby on top of another strider. "Aww," I could tell he wasn't that scared anymore. "I wish I could have a baby" He looked up at me and rolled his eyes looking back at the baby strider. What was that supposed to mean?

Sorry for not been active