visiting an old friend

Bads Pov

I woke up to the sun shining faintly through the tree-house. I sat up being careful to not make noise and started to focus all my energy I had to go into my human form. I eventually felt my horns, tail, and wings shrink back into me and I opened my eyes to sigh and look outside. I looked up to the floor of Skeppy's room and hoped he didn't or won't do anything he regrets. I will be back in a week, well, of that the king knows. I eventually sneaked around back to the armor I had hidden. I grabbed it and put it on. I had other things to do before going back.

 Visiting an old friend was one of the things I had to do. It's been a long time since I visit her. She is the only human I have told about my demon form and I will be staying there for the next couple of days. I went to her apartment and knocked, hoping she would be there on a chance, since she worked. She answered "Just a minute!" I nodded and scanned the place when I heard the door click open. I looked at the door and she looked surprised.

 It has been a while since I talked to her. "Hey, Paula you ok?" she snapped out of it and smiled at me. "What are you doing here? I thought you got a job with the king" she looks at me with concern. "T-they gave me a mission and I finished before so I- I have free time" She nods and lets me in. There was another girl in the room who was shorter but I didn't pay attention to it. "Well why are you here then? '' she started making 2 cups of coffee. "You could have gone anywhere else" She puts a cup in front of me. " I had no other choices and wanted to see an old friend of mine" I smiled and took the coffee she handed me.

 She took a drink of her Coffee and said " So.... What is it like with a new job? " I took a sip of the coffee'' It's good, I'm friends with....Zak..." I said quieter. "THE PRINCE!!" the other shorter girl exclaimed. I looked back at her and she had a wide smile. "Aren't you a loud one?" Paula said, looking at her as well. "Is the prince why wouldn't you be surprised?" she said looking back outside petting a small doggo in her lap. "What are you even doing here then did you tell him you were gonna go on a week-long 'vacation' with another friend." I hit my head on the table, it was true I didn't tell him what if he is scared like the other time because of me again. I wanted to go back but the king would be suspicious if I finished in one day. "Well, he has other friends, I bet he is alright '' I whispered. "Yeah, missing you," the smaller girl said, laughing a lot.

 My cheeks go red "Yande stop bothering him." I looked at my coffee. "Could I stay here a while I can't let the king know I finished in one day." She smiles and takes a sip of her coffee "Sure, I have an extra room." She knew I was a demon but her friend didn't.

 That made me worried. "She told me about you" The girl named Yande said. I look back and see her looking directly at me. "I already know" She looks back at the dog and I look at Paula who was sipping on her coffee. "You told her '' she looks the other way. "I had to tell someone," I gasp. "Sorry" she smiles and looks away again. "Well now that everyone knows about me-" Yande cuts me out "I am not everyone, I feel offended" she starts crying (fake crying). "Omg, I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She went running to her room. "Is she gonna be ok, I didn't mean to offend her." Now Paula was laughing, "She is ok," and then she kept laughing. "Your room is at the end of the hallway big enough for ur demon form." I smile. "Thanks for the help," she smiles back, "no problem" I went to my guest room. She was telling the truth, I turned back to my demon form.

 I had to save as much energy as I could. I had to invern for at least a week. I lay down on the floor. I didn't want to break the bed. I wrote a letter to tell her that I would be staying overnight for at least a week and left it at the front of the door. I knew she would let me sleep for the time being. She knew how much energy It took me to fly and how much energy it took me to be in my human form. I felt my eyes getting heavier and I fell asleep.

------------- a week passed 

(the people here are just me and my friend paula she helps a lot here) 862 words rate plz