mother's health

Bad's pov...

One of the guards knocked on the door really hard. I hid my demon form completely and opened the door. "BAD, WHERE IS SKEPPY!!" I shaked my head. I had no idea where Skeppy was. Then he pulled me to skeppy's mom's room. "She wanted to see you and Skeppy but if you are the only one we found in the castle is gonna be the only one she will see." Then he opened the door and tossed me inside the room. I stood up and walked closer to her. She opened one of her eyes and closed it again. "Where is zak my dear?" I put my head down. "We don't know...mother" she smiles and opens one of her eyes.

 "Well if I am not alive by the time he gets here, tell him that mama approves" then she closes her eyes. I could cure her!! But I was scared that she would hate me after my demon comes out or dies of a heart attack after seeing my true self. She was in the brick of death and Skeppy was no were to be seen. I closed the door with the lock but she didn't care. I turned my demon from her eyes being closed but I could feel her pulse.

 I went next to her as quietly as I could. I put both hands in front of her. This was gonna take all the energy even revealing my worst form, the one I had little control of. I didn't care. I could see how much Zak loved his mom and I was not gonna let her die. I started to heal her lungs, the thing that was failing her. It took me 3 whole minutes to heal her but I noticed she was sleeping peacefully and her breathing was now perfect. I turned back to the human and unlocked the door. My energy was once again done. I opened the door and Skeppy bumped into me making me trip and my tail showed up. No one was there, only Skeppy and his sleeping mother. "B-BAD," he was sobbing hard but continued "Is she dead, did I not come on time please tell me she is not." The only thing I was thinking about was the position we were in.

 I pulled Skeppy into a hug even if I was uncomfortable then I whispered to him "She is just sleeping, she is ok." he smiled and turned red because of our position standing up and helping me stand up. He walked up to his mom and kisses her forehead. I touch my lips remembering that we kissed before. I hid my tail and walked out of the room straight to skeppy's room. I think he saw my hand go to my lips, so I didn't know what to expect. When I entered the room I scanned the hallway to see No one there. So when I shut the door, I sighed, my energy was again low because I healed Skeppys mother. I had to stay in my human form until Skeppy came and locked the door. My tail appear the same as my little horns.

 I could stay this way and didn't waste any energy. Skeppy started giggling. I looked his way "What?" he smiles "Oh no its nothing." My tail was wrapped around my leg because my pants were not actually made for demons. People didn't actually have tails and it was annoying not to move my tail freely. I saw something interesting under skeppys bed but when I was getting close skeppy got in the way. "What are you hiding from me Skeppy? Let me see!" I try to push him out of the way but he started crying (fake crying like always but bad stills believes it) I hug him "No Skeppy I'm sorry don't cry." Then he starts giggling. "Wha-" He smiles and says "You are the one hiding things from me Badboy" The he pulls out a book that was under his bed. "You never told me there were people stalking you." My eyes widen where did skeppy find that book? "Its actually a pretty old book are you a grandpa or something?" I start laughing "Skeppy demons can live a long live and to become 18 years old for a demon is about- 100 to 200 years in human life." I could see Skeppy was impressed.

 "Well, where did you find that book? The person that wrote it died about 100 years ago Skeppy "I knew exactly what Skeppy wanted to do but I prefer not saying it. "You know exactly what I was gonna do, didn't you?" I just nodded. My tail unwrapped from my leg and wrapped around Skeppys waist. "Uhhhh....bad....your tail...." at that time my tail started slowly bringing skeppy closer. I didn't realize my tail was actually scooting him closer, I thought it was just annoying him. I looked over to see Skeppy redder than a tomato.