18

———
People in social media are going crazy, the internet is full of the picture Ney had posted, questioning if you and ney are dating.

i wonder if Ney is still in Paris

Ney-
how long are u staying here-
*sent at 02:49am*

Of course you knew he wouldn't answer right now. You thoughts of neymar now having your pics in his camera roll couldn't let you sleep.

Maybe he deleted them..

"ughghhh" you groaned and rolled in your couch, your table light was on. You looked out of the opened window, you had a view to eiffel tower, it was far but still so beautiful.

@cindyslove posted a story

You were so lucky you got this apartment

You were so lucky you got this apartment. Your tv on for a background noise, you put it a bit quieter and soon fell asleep on your couch.

Neymars POV

Hey woke up at 9am but only got up at 10am, the warm sheets and a big comfortable bed wouldn't let him go.
Earlier when he checked his phone, he saw your text.

~

good morning beautiful-
im here for one more week-

-okay cool
-i wanted to ask u something

i wanted to ask you something-

You both sent the text at the same time.

-u go first

do you have any plans for todays evening?-

-i wanted to start decorating my christmas tree
-still thinking about it

can i call you?-

-right now?

-yes

-yes sure

*Calling Cindy🐥*

You answered the call.

"hi Neymar" your voice was a bit quiet since you had woken up not so long ago.

"hi hello Cindy"he had woken up a long time ago, but his voice was still deep since he hasn't spoken yet
"how is your morning so far?"

"its pretty good, even tho i slept for like 6-7 hours" you mumbled

"yes, i saw you text at 3am" he chuckled "i wanted to ask you something"

"mhmm, im listening" your voice was still quiet, it sounded like you were gonna fall asleep. You were still laying in your couch, your head on the couch pillow, your thick blanket covering you and your one hand holding the phone. It was pretty cold in this room since you left the window open.

"maybe we could go out today, we can have dinner in a nice restaurant" Ney was saying with confidence even tho his heart was beating "i can help you decorate the christmas tree later, hm? what do you think?"

You chuckled "are you asking me on a date?" you voice was still pretty quiet

Ney had a smile on his face, his heart was beating and his was playing with the TV remote while talking to you "yes, im asking you on a date Cindy"

"okay" you were still smiling "i'll think about it" you teasingly said and played with the corner of your blanket

"there's nothing to think about, send me the address and i'll pick you up" Ney leaned back on the bed, he was sitting with a pillow on his lap, hand resting on the pillow, messy hair, shirtless, earrings still in his ears. Lord, just imagine..

"i'll think about it" you teasingly said again "i'll text you later... maybe"

"i'll be waiting, beautiful" he played with the pillow while talking, you chuckled and ended the call.

You were now sitting on your couch with a blanket on your legs, holding your phone ready to send the address.
Ney was leaning on the beds wall, head back, phone in his hands, thinking.

You sent the address and got up to start getting ready. You phone buzzed.

-be ready at 6:30pm 😉

With a smile on you face you went to your bathroom to freshen up.

———

YALL I GOT 89% ON MY EXAM, THATS LITERALLY SO BAD I ALWAYS DO GOOD IN THIS SUBJECT

anyway, idk if i like this chapter, but finally theees some action...
comment and vote, love y'all 💕💕