22

———
You were standing in the kitchen, heart beating so fast, his naked top made you nervous.
You got out all the ingredients and started making french toasts.

"fuck" you whispered to yourself, the french toast burned because your stupid mind was still focused on Neys torso.

"let me help you" Ney gently took your hand and moved you away from the pan, he placed the burned french toasts on a plate and two on the pan

"i dont need your help" you wanted to move him, but obviously he was stronger than you, you couldn't move him a bit and not a while later you gave up.
Standing there for a few seconds, staring, you said "did you even wash your hands"

"yes" he simply answered

Another few seconds in silence.

"you're not doing it right" you said and reached for the pan handle

He stopped you and crossed your arms "can you let me do it" he was close, keeping his hands on you, holding your arms crossed

You narrowed your eyes and kept your stare at him "but you're not doing the way i like my french toasts"

"you burned your toasts, shut up" he shook his head a little bit. Your hair was tickling your face, you moved your nose a little.
"look, if my toasts are gonna be better than yours then you have to accept my dare" he raised his eyebrows and gently moved hair from your face

You didnt say anything for a while, your eyes were on his and you couldn't look away "your toasts are burning" that's all you said, no answer to his dare.

Ney let go of your hands and quickly removed the toasts from the heat "these don't count" he pointed his finger at you, but did not look.

God how fast your heart was beating, you sat on the bar stool and watched how Ney was cooking. Mind full of him, his voice, his stare.
Sitting in silence made you nervous a lot more.

"while you're at it make me coffee" you looked up at him "please"

He didn't turn around "how much sugar? with milk or no?" he asked while flipping french toasts on the pan

"no sugar and no milk" you said, Ney slowly turned around and started at you "ew" was all he said and turned back to french toasts
———

All this time you were watching Neymar cook, he made coffee for you and himself. You got out plates and you both sat down at the kitchen island.

@cindyslove posted a story

"you need to help me to clean up before leaving" you said and took a piece of the french toast and strawberry

"sure" he took a sip of his coffee "you want me to leave so fast?" he licked his lips from the coffee

"noooo, you made the mess yesterday" you pointed at him with fork in your hand

"me?" his eyebrows raised "you put the stickers on my face"

"but you were the one who threw confetti at me"
"you threw it at me too"
"you were the one who started it"
Ney narrowed his eyes and didn't say anything, chewed on the french toast and kept looking in your eyes.

"I see you like my french toasts" Ney smiled and leaned back on the chair crossing his arms.
"mine are better" you took a quick glance at him and sipped your coffee.
Ney looked at the burned untouched toasts on the table you had burned earlier "doesn't look like it" he smiled.

"these do not count okay, you didn't let me make new ones" you shook your head "and stop staring at me" you played with your fork.

"not until you admit mine are better" he was smiling.
You didn't say anything and just glanced at him, thinking for a bit in silence you sighed "okayyyy"

Ney smiled and didn't say anything, he just took your plates and put them in the sink "let's go clean up? i have to meet my manager in a couple hours"

You nodded, you turned on music and began cleaning up.
———

Ney had left an hour ago, your living room was shining clean. You were sitting on you couch watching random tiktok videos. Earlier you were thinking about the dare.

FLASHBACK

"look, if my toasts are gonna be better than yours then you have to accept my dare" he raised his eyebrows and gently moved hair from your face

FLASHBACK END

He did not mention anything about it after you admitted his toasts are better.

Maybe he forgot?? I hope so...but...i'm also curious what would he dare me
———

LOVE YALL SM THANK U FOR COMMENTING AND VOTING IT MOTIVATES ME SMMMM