21

———
Ney was still sleeping on the couch, hugging the big pillow, blanket on his lower body.
His shirt was rolled up and you could see his abs and tattoos.

lord

You didn't clean up since you wanted Ney see the mess you both made. The tight dress from the night before made you uncomfortable, you changed into pajama pants and a comfortable shirt.
Of course that's not your usual go to outfit at home, but cmon... you're not gonna walk around in underwear and a tank top while Ney is here.
While waiting for him to wake up, you made yourself coffee and sat on a big chair next to your couch.

An hour later Ney was still sleeping, it was now 10:48am.
Another hour later and Ney was still sleeping.

Is he dead..

You were scrolling through your phone all this time, your eyes were clicking to Ney a lot. You noticed that he moves a lot in his sleep, and with that his shirt was rolling up more and more, the blanket on his legs and the band of his boxer peaking out. The dress shirt he was wearing last night was on the floor.

Lord why do you make me suffer like this.

After 30 minutes you decided to wake him up. Picking up his shirt you threw it next to him on the couch, you grabbed the pillow he was hugging earlier and threw it at him.

"wake up you sleeping princess" you said while standing right next to him, he didn't wake up so you grabbed the pillow again and hit him on the torso.

Ney just groaned and turned on his side "a little more" he mumbled while trying to pull the blanket up.

"more?" you took the pillow again "a little more? i've been waiting for almost three" you hit him with a pillow "hours" you hit him again "you" hit again "idiot" and hit again.

He was now laying on his chest hiding his face from the pillow hits.

You stopped. He wasn't moving.

"Are you fucking sleeping" you threw the pillow on the other side of the couch and began pulling the blanket from him "im gonna open a window and close you in here so you can freeze to death"

Ney looked up and pulled the other side. Since you had stopped pulling and just held the blanket, Neys pull made you fall forwards and right on him.

"You little bitch" he wrapped a blanket and his hand around your waist tightly "let me sleep in peace"

"dont call me bitch you idiot" your hair was in you face and you tried to blow it off, you hands were under the blanket and you couldn't really move "i was gonna make you a delicious breakfast, but your actions changed my mind"

"stop blowing in my face" he put his other hand on your face gently. He closed his eyes again and got comfortable without a pillow under his head.

His hand was still on your face, it was getting hard to breath and the hair on your face made it itch very bad.

"AU" Ney yelped, you bit his finger and his hands let you go "that hurt so bad" he was holding his finger
"you got a thing for biting huh" he looked at you and suddenly smirked

You groaned and covered your face with your palm, Ney just laughed and finally got up. You looked at him with hands on your hips.

"why am i naked" he ran his hands on his torso while looking around for his shirt

you walked to the other side of the couch "i should be asking you that" you threw his shirt at him and got your cup of coffee from the coffee table "im making french toasts, do you want some" you didn't look at him now, suddenly him being naked in front of you made you nervous.

"do you want to poison me" he said as he buttoned up his shirt

you chuckled "of course" and made your way to the kitchen, in the back you heard Ney complain to himself about the mess in the living room.
———

YALL SPERY FOR THE LATE LATE UPDATE
anyway, a short chapter for u 💕