9

———
"oi olá Cindy" (hi hello Cindy) he opened his arms to you for a hug, his voice was kinda quite and deep, but loud enough to her it in this loud music

SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING

You woke up with a light headache, you tried to not drink much last night in case you embarrass yourself.
The party was very fun and gladly you weren't alone, all this time Maria was with you, she introduced you to others and the night went very smoothly.
For your surprise Neymar, nor others didnt mention anything about the rumours and you "fangirling". Just like Maria said, they could take a joke. That let you relax and enjoy the night a lot more.
You were happy you had a change to talk to Neymar, that night you found out you both have a lot in common
...he even complimented your eyes...

QUICK SKIP BACK TO THE LAST NIGHT:

"By the way Cindy, that dress looks absolutely gorgeous on you" Luia pouted.
Of course everyone had noticed the beautiful dress earlier, but Luia's comment made everyone look at it again. That also meant Neymar looked at it too.

His gaze went down from your face to you heels then back up to your face.

You didn't notice his stare at that moment since you were focused oh thanking Luia.

"These earrings make your beautiful eyes stand up a lot" Ney said and your eyes met with his eyes. For a second you didn't say anything, your eyes froze on his eyes. Coming back to reality, you thanked him with a big smile on your face.

BACK TO THE NEXT DAY:

You decided to check your notifications, pulling yourself up you unlock your phone and scroll through your notifications. A lot of mentions and follows.
Last night you and some of the people followed each other on instagram.

@mariadanolio has mentioned you in a post

(thats not you, Maria just mentioned everyone she knows in this post)

You liked the post and commented "uau 😍😍"

@marcmarando has mentioned you in a story

You liked the story and of course took a screenshot

You liked the story and of course took a screenshot. Girly gotta have her photogenic pics in her camera roll.

There were a lot of other people mentioning you in stories and post, you spent the next hour answering everyone and liking you fan accounts posts.
———

It was 5pm, you have been recovering from last night. Also your manager called you today, she said you have four days till you have to leave Rio de Janeiro. Of course you didn't want to leave this beautiful place, but who said you can't come back sometime.

*ding*
You got a notification. While you waited for your mask to dry, you sat on the soft carpet in your rooms bathroom.

Twitter account "Official Sports news around the world" just tweeted.

"A Brazilian football player Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior and Cindy Kimberly have been seen together at the big show party in Rio de Janeiro. Are the dating rumours true? Follow @officialworldsports for the upcoming news."

18 492 comments:
this girl cindy winning in life rn
——bro not her again
———omg @user193929
————why are yall mad lmao 💀
—————shes beautiful tho
——————she just wants his fame

WHAT THE FUCK

You reread the tweet again, there was a picture of you and Neymar. You both were standing very close to each other, he was holding his drink with one hand and with the other it looked like he was holding your wrist, his head was a bit tilted and his eyes were sparkling. In the picture you were standing with your back to the camera, but still, people could recognise you.
Gosh.. what can a right angle do.

In reality, last night nothing like that happened. Neymar wasn't holding your wrist, the angle made it look like that. You both weren't standing this close, it was the angle that made it look like that. His eyes were sparkling because of the light, they were right above you. You and Neymar weren't standing alone, you were always with a group of people.

You sent the tweet to Maria and while waiting for the answer, you put your phone aside and sighed. You knew you're gonna get a lot of hate, maybe even threats, so you decided to quote tweet the rumours.

@cindyyk just tweeted
"guys. we were literally just talking one meter away from each other. calm down and stop believing everything u see on the internet bruh"

GUYS WE HIT 400 VIEWS YAAAA
pls lmk if u like this ☹️☹️