20

———
"i got lucky with this apartment, the realtor was about to sell it to someone for a smaller price"

After dinner, you and Neymar were having a very comfortable conversation at your place, sitting on a couch in you living room with small and not real fireplace turned on, dim lights, open view to the eiffel tower, snacks and wine of the coffee table.

Ney was leaning back on the couch, manspreading, listening to you.

"stop staring at me like that" you said as you sipped on wine, you fixed you necklace and looked at the glass of wine in you hands.

"you can't keep an eye contact" he suddenly said
It was quiet, you didn't say anything and a small side smile appeared on your face.

you played with your necklace keeping eyes down "because eye contact makes me nervous"

"really" he was resting his head on his hand now "look at me" his voice was deep

You felt his stare, it was like burning through you. You looked up, heart was pounding.

You both didn't say a word, kept an eye contact, until you looked away "shit" you mumbled to yourself.

"6 seconds" Ney said

"what" you looked at him confused, both of your voices were quiet

"your eye contact was 6 seconds" he leaned his head back on the couch "you should practice... on me" he sipped on his wine

This time you couldn't look away, you were speechless, not only from the words he just said, but also from him. The way the light was falling on him, his stare, how he was sitting, his outfit.

FLASHBACK

He was wearing black trousers with a dress shirt, the sleeves of his shirt were rolled up and the shirt was tucked in his trousers, his curly hair was beautiful, this outfit looked so good oh him, but his earrings and rings made it even more attractive.

END OF FLASHBACK

Ney chuckled "let's decorate you christmas tree" he leaned forwards to put his glass on the coffee table.

"mhm" you were still speechless, you also put your glass on the table "follow meee" trying to get the little awkwardness away you skipped to the corridor and while passing the lights switcher you turned the big lights on.

"can you get the boxes" you pointed at the top of your big, opened wardrobe.

You both got everything ready, decorations all around you while you're standing around the christmas tree.

"Can you pass me a ball?"
"Maybe hang it there?"
"Higher"
"Hmm... maybe more on the left"
"I can't get that high, can you hang it up?"

You christmas tree was ready.
Of course Neymar had wrapped christmas tree tinsel around you, you put a hat on him, random stickers on his and yours nose, confetti all over you and Neymar. It was a mess, but you both had fun, laughed, fought, he flirted, you flirted back which made him speechless at first.

After decorating you both didn't bother cleaning up the mess, you sat on you couch and with dim lights went back to drinking wine and talking, you were sitting closer to each other, christmas tree lights on, laughing and having warm conversations.
Ney had stayed at your place since it was very late and you both were tired. You don't remember how, but you fell asleep on your couch.

NEXT MORNING

@cindyslove posted a story

——-

——-

i hope you like this chapter!
your votes and comments motivate me and make my day better, have a nice day or night muah 💋