8

———
Its 7:30pm. All day you have been doing everything to look the best you can, since its your first time going to this party and you don't know who's gonna be there.

You got out your dress. Since the dress code was to wear black with jewellery/accessories that would spark in the dark lighting.

 Since the dress code was to wear black with jewellery/accessories that would spark in the dark lighting

(i couldn't find exactly the dress i had in mind, but it's something similar to this, +if u dont like the dress, freely imagine a different one!)

The dress fit you perfectly,  like it was made exactly for you.
Soon it hit 8:26pm. Right when you went outside, a luxury car stopped in the entrance. The man in it rolled down the window and nodded asking if you are Cindy.

ughh
wtf
why is everyone so fine here

Soon as you arrived to the big, beautiful private house, your eyes were sparkling. The guard opened cars doors and asked for your hand to help you get out of the car safely since you were wearing heels.
The guard walked you to the big front door and two beautiful girls cheerfully invited you in.

They're names were Maria and Juliana. They introduced themselves. Since the very sight you noticed they look very similar, as expected they were twins.

Since the party had already started, everyone's was with drinks in their hands. Twins told you the most important things in this house like, where's the bathroom, balcony, pool, yard, pool, golf course, gambling room etc.

Leaning on the bar counter, you were talking to the barmen. The barmen had introduced you to others. You were glad you weren't alone at this party. So far the party was going smoothly, lots of people complimented your dress.
While talking and laughing with Maria, suddenly your eyes focused on someone in the back.

oh uh, it cant be..

You recognised the curly hair, the earrings.
He was talking to a group of people, holding a drink in his hand.
Maria noticed your locked eyes on someone behind her, after turning around she immediately understood.
"Ouuuuu, i've heard all these rumours about you and Neymar Júnior" she smirked "oh my god, you should go and talk to him Cindy" she shaked you by your shoulder
"are you insane Maria, no, absolutely no" you looked at her and shaked your head
"are YOU insane Cindy, this might be the first and the last time you see him" Maria squeezes your arm "come onnnn, hes nice"
"what if he thinks i'm weird..after he saw all these comments about him" your laugh was kinda shaky
"he can take a joke, trust me you'll be alright" Marias eyebrows tilted "come on, im very sure he won't even  bring up anything related to this and the rumours"

While Maria tried to make you go talk to Neymar, your eyes kept going back and forth between Marias eyes and Neymar.

uh oh

Your eyes locked with him for a second before you looked back at Maria. Your heart stopped, but oh well, Maria was pulling you to the people.

just don't embarrass yourself bitch, i swear to god

"HELLO MY BEST FRIENDS" Maria yelled with excitement. Everyone looked at Maria and cheerfully greeted her back. After hugging Maria, Neymar locked his eyes with you.

for those who maybe didnt know:

this font- Cindys thoughts/Cindy talking to herself

anyway, i hope u like this so far, pls vote so i can be more motivated to write 🥲🥲