Sick John Watson x Reader

A/N: soo I do adore Sherlock as a character but I want this narrative

3rd POV

You and John Watson have recently been dating and going if his best friend who could help but feel he would steal John from you so once that started to become noticeable you two started fighting and arguing behind Johns back as not to upset him and you and Sherlock were often alone when John was at work as someone had broke into yours recently ans Sherlock is dead set that it's linked with him ans his case bla bla bla.

Y/N'S POV

I was sat being integrated by Sherlock again like I had killed 4 people and left no trace. "NO I DONT KNOW WHO BROKEN IN AND STOLE SHIT!" He blankly stared at me only blinking . "You know I could tell John your trying to give me drugs, he cares more for me then for you but you know that already." I looked at him scowling he looked so smug so pleased with himself.

I stood up walking over to him only inches from his face. "All I have to say is that your threatened that." I pulled out my phone that was on video as I put when he started talking to catch anything as I turned it off. He looked panicked so he knew he would gave it in for him if I showed John he's not completely stupid then.

I sat back crossing my legs looking at his face chuckling. "But I wouldn't show him as long as you stay put." He just nodded siting back down at his computer typing and looking back at his pin board.

It stayed the same for ages I just kept flicking threw channel after channel stopping and watching small parts of shows and movies, till Sherlock jumped up grabbing his coat looking dien at his phone his face plastered with worry and panic. "What on earth is it?...."I did get a response as he tried to his shoes and scarf on as it's snowing out. I stood up snatching his phone seeing my boyfriend's text.

I've been sick and I'm really dizzy please I know your busy but can you come get me -JW xx

On way just getting shoes and scarf be there soon. -SH xx?

I was in raged that again he'd gone to Sherlock and not me and shoved his phone back at him stropping off to go make Johns bed up as I heard Sherlock leave and watched him flag down a cab and get in. "Why not me John why HIM."

Sherlocks POV

I got in the cab feeling eyes burning holes threw my head from the windows above. I shut the door telling the driver where to go before sitting back looking at his texts wondering how bad could it be for John to openly ask and not just hop in a cab and get home on his own. I asked the cabby to stay here and quickly explained why and he said he would so I jumped out and rushed inside trying not slip on the ice or slush.

I knocked on the desk to get the lady's attention as she was looking elsewhere. "Oh hello do you have an ap-" "no no I'm here to get John... Dr John Watson?" She nodded. "Just take the first door he's in there." I have a curt nod walking off.

I opened the door to see John with his head hung over one of those cardboard basins, so I slowly walked towards him and then crotched down in front him putting my hand gently on his shoulder. "You ready to go cabs waiting." He gave a small nod and was struggling to get up so I put my arm round his back helping him up allowing him to rest against my chest before slowly helping him walk out and get him sat in the cab doing his seat belt for him. "Eh just back to where I flagged you at 221B Baker Street." "Right Ok."

I sat in the middle so I could keep an eye John letting him lean on me. I rubbed his back softly putting my hand under the basin to keep up at his chin.

The ride back seem to torture John as every pot hole made John gag harshly or throw up into the basin. I paid the cabbie again helping John, helping him get out and up the steps in the door then the next stairs. We stood at the landing on the bottoms floor for a moment John resting against my chest his breath being heavy, his arms slowly clung to me hugging my waist. "I-I feel faint again." I gently pulled him more to the front of me keeping a arm round his back putting one behind his knees. "One two three." I picked him like he was the bride at a wedding his head once again on my chest, he held the basin still under his chin as I carried his burning body up the stairs to his room opening it with a struggle sitting John softly down on the bed his feet dangling of the edge.

Y:N'S POV

I saw threw the crack in the door Sherlock carrying John up so I crept upstairs watching from the doorway as Sherlock sat him on the bed and helped get his padded jacket off his body. "You want to get ready for bed?" "Y-yeah." I walked into the room smiling. "How are you dear?" He just looked up at me before back to Sherlock. "S-sick." I stepped closer put a hand gently on his head trying to push Sherlock away. "Oh dear your burning up... I'll go get a cloth." I left the room going down stairs to find a rag that wasn't covered in chemicals. I found one after 5 minutes and ran it under cold water as well as grabbing one of the two basins and going up to them.

My blood boiled seeing John in his bed wear clinging off Sherlocks jumper. I sat the basin down on the bed side and put the cold rag on his neck he jumped clinging to Sherlock. "I can take it for here Sher-" "I think it's best I stay." He cut me off taking the rag of Johns neck laying him into the bed a draping it over Johns head, sitting on the edge. "I'm quite sure he'd rather me anyway""I doubt that I'm his girlfriend/boyfriend so go on I've got i-" "he texted me n-" the two stopped when John shot up grabbing the basin throwing up chunks of food both me and Sherlock hanging over and knelt behind him rubbing his back competing to be his favourite.

John fell back against me but Sherlock pulled him away back to his chest and John of corse clings back to him giving Sherlock that stupid smug smile again as he put an arm round my boyfriend, making me scowl at him it's just not fair.

John stayed in Sherlock's arms allll night. So I had to just sit there till I drifted asleep on the other side of the bed to those two who had Sherlock laying underneath John.

I slept threw the night and in the morning when John was asleep Sherlock kept going on about how I should of stayed up with him how it's all my fault