Undertaker x reader. Sickfic

A/n: so y/n means your name if your not familiar with a x reader fanfic so let's get started with the first one and I will be taking all suggest.

3rd person POV

You've been with the undertaker for 2 years now and live together.

Y/n's POV

I woke up to someone shaking me and since I slept on the side of a room with the door I just saw an empty bed before I turned around to see my love undertaker standing there pale as can be with bright red cheeks hunched over slightly clutching his stomach and dripping I sweat. His eyes looked painful, sad and tired. "Honey?" I sat up worried. "What's wrong?" "I don't fell well and my stomach hurts." "Do you think your going to throw up or have you for that matter?" I was now sat dangling my legs off the bed holding his hands. "I-I already have but I didn't ummm make it to the bathroom in time and then I threw up again but I-in the sink before coming back." I stood up hugging him gently felling how warm he was, he was practically radiating heat. "D-dear I think no I'm g-going to throw up again." I quickly help him to the bathroom since he found it hard to walk. We went past a pile of bile in the hallway that I'll need to clean later. I knelt him down in front the toilet also seeing the chunks of sick that couldn't go down the drain in the sink.

I knelt down behind him rubbing his back with one hand and he'd took my other hand in his while his other hand was on his knee. We sat there for about a minute before he threw up. "It's ok dear." I spoke softly hoping to keep him calm. He stopped after 15 minutes falling backwards into my arms. "Y-Y/n?" "Yes honey." "I want b-back to bed." "Alright hon." I slowly got up helping undertaker back to bed. I sat him down so feat dangled off the edge while pulled his hair into a pony and also fixing the bed up nice for him, I had him on my side so he was closer to the door and bathroom. I gently lay him down pulling the quilt over him before getting 2 cold cloth basin and a glass of water for him sitting the basin and glass of water on the side table for him and I put one cold cloth on his forehead and the other round his neck. "I'll be cleaning up your sick in the hallway and the sink so try and sleep ok." He nodded slowly I left after tucking him in and went to clean up.

I spent 15 minutes cleaning up and was finally done so I went back to him finding him still wake. "Honey it's, 4am." "I tried but my t-tum-." He then sneezes cutting him off and sniffled twice before continuing. "Tummy hurts." I got in the bed on the side he usually slept on and he snuggled up to me. "Hon would it help if I rubbed your stomach?" He nodded before facing away from me so I went right behind him and wrapped my arms around him before gently rubbing his stomach but I did not apply any pressure I just softly rubbed his stomach I did it for 5 minutes before I slipped my hand under his night shirt and sat it there for a few seconds to see if he'd remove my hand but he didn't so I continued to rub his stomach.
He fell asleep 10 minutes and I just stayed there hopping he'd sleep for a while and I soon fell asleep too.

A/N leave requests in the comments please and they can be either miraculous or black butler and it can be an xreader like this one or an actual ship like Adrinet. Hope you like the first one