Snake x reader

3rd person POV

You were snakes lover and so worked for Ceil Phantomhive for convenience and so we he gave yous a room that yous shared you worked with finny in the garden running round after him and his antics while trying to finish your list.

Y/N POV

I was up early, out in the garden in a coat as it was winter, so I was busy working away round the garden I liked when I had to be up before everyone ever if it's dark because it's quiet and I know my love is getting rest and not sitting in the floor with his snakes.

Time went on and finny came out to get me for breakfast like always him and his lively personality it was cute, so I came in not seeing my love, but I thought he might be skipping it to help Sebastian with something so I sat down and eat with them then me in finny left to garden after we got wrapped up as it was snowing lightly. "Soooo listen to me check the equipment for any holes while I go trim the flowers ok?" "OKIE !" He ran off doing that, we went inside about 1 o'clock as it was absolutely freezing and Sebastian had called us in saying that we'd caught a cold. So we went in hanging up out coats before finny ran off. "Excuse me Sebastian do you know where snake is?" "Upstairs setting the table for lunch." "Alright if needed I'll be with him."

I went up to the dining room shocked when I saw how my loved looked and the fact he was working, he was already a pale person but now he was almost the colour of sheets, with his checks bright red with sheets of sweat on his head, I ran to his side putting a hand on his shoulder he was burning. "Hay hon you don't look well?" "I-I know he doesn't. Says Oskar." His voice was crooking, he should be resting right. "Hon can you be the one to talk to me please. how do you fell?" He didn't talk just hugged me putting his head on my shoulder. "My tummy hurts." I gently stroked his hair. "Come on let's get you to bed Sebastian will be fine on his o-" "n-no I need to finish t-th- mmmmm."  He let go wrapping his arms tight round his stomach, he wasn't the heaviest so I put my arms round him picking him up. "Let's get you to bed." He leaned into me no longer talking back in anyway, so I took him to our room quickly laying him down on the bed.

I was careful helping him undress and change before la-. He suddenly got up running to our bathroom, I was stunned and only heard liquid hitting tiles to grab me back runing in to see he'd clearly on accident threw up on the bathroom floor. As he was still standing bent over the pile of sick on the floor tearing up, so I put an arm round his stomach making him kneel over the toilet. "Shhh it's ok I'm here." I started to softly rub his back taking away the sake he'd put round his neck. "Y/ N......." He leaned back into me a bit his fever becoming more and more apparent. "Bed?" He shock his head leaning back over the toilet dry heaving so I kept rubbing his back not long before he brought up a round of sick.

Not long after I got him back to bed with a chamber pot and a cold cloth over his head, with me to right laying in the midle of the bed hugging him not wanting to leave him alone.