Sick Alois Tranncy x reader

(We're going to ignore the fact he's dead)

3rd person POV

You'd been together for 5 years you being a year younger then the 24 year old Earl.

Y/N POV

I was waiting in the hall for Alois return he'd been gone for work resins.

Not long after he was back but was shear white. "Hay darling?" "H-hay." He sounded tiered and done in. "How are you." "Not b-bad." * he put an arm round his abdomen. "Is something wrong?" "N-" he suddenly dashed off so I followed quickly only to see him practically hanging out a window throwing up violently, I rushed to his side putting an arm round his stomach and rubbed him back with my other. He stop for minute but then let up a few painful wrenches and the a small stream of sick. "Hay it's ok." He stayed still breathing heavily, before belching and bring up another longer stream of sick before turning round to me starting to cry.

I took out a small hanky from my pocket whipping his lips before chucking it out the window. To be honest Alois was quite small so I scooped him up in my arms gently, before taking him to our shared room, sitting him on the bed. "My stomach  hurts." "I know but look I'm here." I took off his coat sitting it over the chair, before undoing his shirt and taking off his boots. I went grabbed his night shirt and trousers before taking off his shorts before slipping him into his night clothes. "Hay lay down ok I'll be back." He laid down so I quickly left to get a few things. A chamber pot, and a flannel.

I came back putting the chamber pot in his reach and the flannel over his head. I carefully crawled in next to him only for him to grab my hand and pulled it to his stomach so I slipped my hand under his shirt to his stomach and gently rubbed it which he seemed to relax to.

It wasn't long before he fell asleep but I kept rubbing the sickly organ, I hopped he would sleep for a while it would do him good.

But it was only 20 minutes later that he was sent scrambling for the chamber pot expelling his insides. I quickly got behind him rubbing his back in small soothing circles. After a minute he was left dry heaving, so I took the chamber pot from his hands putting it back on his bedside before scooping him up in my arms, he was burning still and he'd curled up resting his head on my shoulder. "Hay hon it's ok I'm here." I felt a hand go around my neck hugging me tightly. "H-hay look Alois your ok dear."

After 30 minutes he was asleep cradled in my arms, I just hopped he'd sleep longer this time.

AN: ANY REQUESTS?