Sick Tenya Iida x reader

(Now I've only seen season 1 so if it doesn't add up that's why but I believe paralysis from the waist down after a fight)

3rd person pov

You and Ida live in a flat in the middle of Tokyo and you both work long shifts, you'd moved over from the uk and had trained at the highest quality hero school in Britain.

Y/N POV

I'd finally came home from work at 11pm Iida had been home about an hour by now. I walk in to not see him waiting on the couch which is odd. "Iida?!" I didn't get a response so I started to wonder round the house looking for him.

I'd gone up the stairs only to hear a painful reaching noise from the bathroom. I ran in there only to see Iida on his knees still in his shirt and trousers, hunched over the toilet. He turned round to me showing his pale skin with bright red cheeks, with his sweat soaked hair sticking to his forehead. "Y-Y/n." He could hardly talk, I knelt down next to him placing a hand on his forehead pushing his hair back. "Your burning up." He started coughing racking his hole body, I rubbed his back gently hoping it would help. He stopped after minute but lent over the toilet more. "Hon do you think your going to be sick?" He nodded slightly before bringing up not sick but stomach acid. "Iida?" He lend back against me looking up at me. "Yes?" "How long have you felt like this and how long have you been in here?" I'd started to almost cradle him holding his upper body. "I've felt like this since about half 5, and I've been in here since I got home practically." "Oh hon do you want to get back to bed the now?" "N-no." "Ok dear but I'm just getting a few things ok just stay here." I went and got a cold cloth, and a glass of water, I came back putting the cloth on the back of his neck, and gave him the water, he sipped it slightly before placing it down next to him. "Hay love are you sure you don't want to go to bed, I'll give you basin?" "O-ok." I help him up practically carrying him to our room, I sat him on the edge, taking out his pyjamas, before changing him. Iida laid down after that putting his glasses on his bedside table. "I'll be right ok." I went and got the a basin putting in his reach so he could get if he needed it. I got changed after before crawling in next to him. He turned to me before grabbing my hand pulling me close. "Hay it's ok hon." I gently ran my fingers through his hair as he drifted off. I soon fell as well.

"Y/N... Y/N-" I woke only to see a tiered pale soaked in sweat crying Iida. "What's wrong?" I sat up taking him in my arms. "My stomach really hurts." "Oh hon it's ok I'm here." I turned him away so his back was to me and started to gently rub his stomach in small circles, he groaned a few times in response but soon stopped. "It's ok does it help." "Y-yeah." We stayed like that for a while till he jumped up grabbing the basin before bringing up more stomach acid, I really need to get hin to eat something. I rubbed his back as brought up more. He lend back after a few rounds of stomach acid. "Hay Iida could you eat something it might help?" "I-I'll try something plain." "Toast and butter?" "Please." "Ok I'll go get you it." I emptied out the basin before going to get the toast.

I came back giving it to him before sitting next him. He nibbled at it eating half before cuddling up to me again. "Try and rest." It was only 5 minutes later when he was out

(Please leave suggestions in the comments)