Sick Missy x Reader

Y/N POV

I was sat in front fire already in my night shirt waiting for her return because 'I don't buy the right stuff' or 'that's the cheep stuff' so I'm not aloud to do food shopping anymore.

I heard the click of the door opening so I got up to help her in since the door was small as it was only a Victorian letter box. I took the bags off her as she dried her umbrella out shutting the door then after walking over letters shut the other door incase anyone came for the letters. "Y/N.... Where's my hug?!" I just smiled at her sitting the bags on the table before going to hug her picking her up, and as always so I couldn't put her back she wrapped her legs round my waist.

I was sat back in the chair in front the fire but now with Missy curled up in my lap her arms round my waist her head pressed against my chest. "What would you do if I brought back the dead?" "Stay hidden and watch from the sidelines
as always." "I might do it." "Alright." I ran my fingers threw her hair hearing her sigh against my chest. 

We sat for hours till Missy fell asleep like a kitten curled up in my arms. I gingerly scooped her into my arms carrying her to our shared room laying her on the bed pulling her skirt off her delicate body laying it over the chair then her shirt then untied her corset putting it on the chair. I got out her nightgown slipping her into it before tucking her in and slipping in next to her holding her body against mine smiling at how she coiled up.

"YYY/NNN! I jolted awake hearing my name being cried out my hand thumping down on where my love should be but it was only mattress and it hit it was her calling out. "MISSY?! Where are you?!" It was a strained pained cry "bathroom!" I threw the cover back off my hips getting up rushing to the bathroom in a panic, all thoughts going to the worse things possible.

I threw the door open seeing her on the knees hunched over the toilet sheens of sweet on her head which rested in her hands propped up by her elbows sat on the toilet. "M-Missy... baby?" I stepped over kneeling down on the floor putting my hand on her head to find out she's scorching. " oh dear ummm are you o- what happened?" She pushed her head against me looking up to me her lips having little drops of sick on them so I took a face cloth running the water damping the corner and then whipping it away. "Mmh I was sick when I woke up." I stroked her hair softly wrapping her in my arms "do you want to go to bed?" She nodded gently putting her arms slowly round my neck so I had to carry her back to bed tucking her in on her side.

Before she could speak I was gone getting a face cloth to run under cold water and basin for her, I placed the basin down my shirt being tugged at "yes yes im coming." I sat down behind her and she pulled at my shirt pulling herself up so she could put her head on my chest I sat there dabbing her head with the cool cloth over her burning skin. "Tired?" "No just sore." "Ok just wake me if I fall asleep." I kept myself awake  letting her nuzzle her head into my chest.

There was a wrenching sounded and I jumped grabbing the basin putting under her chain as she wrenched up more of her insides starting to cry. I'd been half asleep and was now in a panic not ready from her to be sick again. "It's ok I-I'm here." I wrapped my arm tightly round her placing my head on her shoulder rubbing her tummy.

She slumped into me pushing her back into me. "I-I want to stay here." "Ok do you think you'll throw up again?" She nodded so I placed my hand on hers pulling the basin up closer to her chin. "Do you want the covers over your knees?" She nodded slowly so I grabbed the covers and got it over her knees continuing to rub her tummy again.