Escape

The TransVoid...a realm that is beyond all of the realities below it, and home to the entities that resides there called the Beings, godlike in their power, and possess immense might and unique abilities that no other entity within the lowest reality has, as well as the home of a powerful limitless pool of energy.

Long before the Transvoid was bound to an object known as the Book of Eyes, an entity known only as, the Host, was said to have created the atoms to the stars and is known widely as being responsible for the Transvoid's birth. After it was done, the Host suddenly dissapeared. Some rumors say that he had died, while others believe he fell to the darkest part of the Transvoid, never to be seen again. Many eons would pass, until the first breeding Mother would be born and give birth to the first plague of beings, they were born without names and wouldn't have them for much longer. The beings were relentless and killed everything and consumed more, soon however the breeding Mother would grow worrisome of her children destroying everything so in response she birthed an Angel to take care of them, the first of many to purge the beings due to their negligence. The Angel slaughtered the beings and soon would be the first Angel and the last, the breeding mother would then give birth to a whole new horde of beings this batch that are much better then the first.

Once the Last breeding Mother passed away, Beings came to be the norm as millions upon millions filled the Transvoid, but due to the lack of rule, the Angels put themselves on top of everyone and made it know they deserved respect and if not given it they would slaughter Beings by the thousands. Beings became oppressed by the Angels and were forced to follow their every whim and demand, many even being forced to breed with Angels. Of course, only the best were allowed such a privilege.

However, during the Angel's rule, right under their nose was growing one of the many big families of the Transvoid, the Squid family, a small being only know as Malesgrow began to form and breed with a human from a stray planet and form a large family, and as it grew, so did their knowledge and soon found themselves ascending to a higher plane. The eldest of the squid family would go on to start their own branches while the youngest would remain close to their father. And here...this is the story of one of the eldest, while not as strong as her siblings and weaker than her father...she plays an important role of events yet to come, especially when it involves what she would be brought to: The Multiverse.

Now...

Within an uninhabited section of the TransVoid, there is a unique entity, a unique individual that is giant-sized, and has immense power. She is flying through the empty section, dodging moon-sized objects, as she tries to flee from something. The entity in question, resembles a cross between a Squid and a Human. a top half that resembles a human. For the top half, the individual has completely white hair and skin, with Diamond-shaped markings on the hair itself. She has some sort of black cloak with grey buttons. She wears a grey/red neck scarf around their neck. On her cloak, there is an black X linked with two red jewels, a big one on to of a smaller one, with one small white wing on the bigger red jewel. Her eyes are black, they are very wide circles, are empty, and there is a series of stitches going down from her left eye, almost in a DNA sort of way. Her lower half, in place of where her legs would be, are dark grey tentacles that are light grey at the bottom.

The entity's name is Ten no Kami, and she is a an entity that is a cross between a TransVoid Being and an entity not from the TransVoid. She is extremely powerful in her own unique way, more powerful than she even realizes, but has not seen her full strength. And right now...now she is fleeing from someone who wants nothing more then consuming her. Who is this someone? Well, it is simple.

A series of Black Tentacles is coming towards her, and Ten turns, seeing where they are coming from. She moved her tentacles and changed directions, doing all that she can to avoid getting caught in them, as a Red Beam tries to strike and burn her, only for Ten to go down and dodge the Beam. She looks behind her, and she sees who it is that is coming to her.