Chapter 1 - Cruel World

[YOUR POV]

I woke up to the alarm noises and picked up the alarm and turned it off.

Y/N: "Good morning cruel world"

I roll over and fall of the bed this isn't the most pain I ever felt, it's always Peter tripping me and then I fall into a puddle. Or flash shoving me into a wall. I get up and head towards the shower, I turn on th water and get in. After my shower I head towards my room get some clothes, then head towards the kitchen and begin to make breakfast.

Peter: "Hello Y/N"

God dammit why is he still aliv-

Peter: "So you have what I ask for"

Y/N: "Why didn't you do it yourself and no I didn't do your work"

I grab the waffle after the toaster finished warning it up, I go to eat it but Peter takes it and eats it before heading back to his room. What a fucking b-

Aunt May: "Oh good morning sweetie"

She pulls me into a hug then pulls away.

Y/N: "Good morning to you too"

I walk back to my room and saw that Peter has went through my shit again and took today's due homework.

[3rd Person POV]

This is something Peter did to you normally. Peter treated you like a punching bag, you first at thought it was cause of your parents and then Uncle Ben. But no it's been a year since Ben died and a few years since you parents died so this wasn't going to go away. You put everything inside your backpack and headed out the door but May stopped you to give you a goodbye kiss on the head.

On the walk to school Peter had decided to walk ahead of you this was common, but he punched while walking. To make matters worse you bumped into Flash.

Y/N: "Shit"

Flash turned around and simply shoved you to the ground and he took your backpack from you and threw it in the trash, he left laughing at you. You got back up and noticed you were covered in dirt.

Y/N: "Why me you bitch"

You got your backpack from the trash can and coutined your walk to school but then you heard a voice you turned around and saw Ned walking up to you. Walking up to you he stopped once he saw your state.

Ned: "Flash again"

You nodded.

Ned: "Your lucky today I had some extra clothing I was going to donate today"

Ned handed you a bag filled with pants and other clothing you thanked him and both of you headed to school.

. . . . .

Arriving to school you headed towards the bathroom to change out of your muddy and wet clothes. You didn't find anything that was comfortable but you found something that fitted you. You walked out with a hoodie over the shirt since it was kinda embarrassing and pants that was covered pictures of cats wearing sunglasses. It could have been worse like wearing that neon big ass glasses to cover your bruised eye Peter gave you once.

Walking out of the bathroom you saw Flash he laughed at you which caused eyes to look at you, the bell rang and you went to first period Math class. You didn't have the homework since Peter took it so you had to rush to finish it but once it was finished Flash took it and passed as his own.

Y/N: "W-why"

You slammed your head on the table and groaned. "What a bitch" You thought then you felt the presence of you long time crush Gwen Stacy.