Anakin - What have I done?!

(No description this time as it would spoil everything)

Word count: 714

———

Anakin's PoV:

"Anakin. Please you are a good person don't do this!" Y/n, my wife, begged me, on a hanger on Mustafar. "Its too late, my love." I told her sighing while slightly caressing her cheek with my non robotic hand. "Its never too late. Please, Ani. Do it for me. For us. For our children." she begged again tears forming in her eyes and took my hand in hers, bringing it down to her womb.

I looked at her and then down to her stomach, a little smile coming across my features, which quickly vanished again, being replaced with a sad look.

"I'm so sorry, y/n. He wanted me to do it. He told me he'd kill you, but now that I have killed him, i don't have to fear that anymore. But still. People hate me for what I did and I do it myself. I fear to hurt you. Our children." He explained looking down, a tear running down my cheek. She wiped it away with her thumb and rested her hand on my cheek. I leaned my head into her hand and opened my eyes looking my beautiful wife.

I hugged her tightly and she did the same to me. "We can leave, Ani. We can go to a place on Naboo. Far away from everybody else. Nobody will know you, we could hide. We can raise our children. Together. Please Ani, my love." She convinced me looking deep into my eyes. I gave her a smile. "Okay. We fly away and I will get you the house you showed me all these years ago." I told her smiling.

She gave me the biggest smile she ever had. "I wouldn't even need a house just so I could be with you. Like I told you. You are my everything." She said and her voice got unclear at the end. "Whats wrong?" I asked confused. "Everything" she repeated while nearly staring through me.

Her voice got more and more muffled with every time she said something. "Y/n?" I asked and now she slowly being brought back. She wasn't walking or anything. Then I noticed everything around me doing the same. Like I was in the middle, the focus of everything around me. She was now feet ahead of me. I tried running up to her but that only brought her even more away from me.

I screamed her name at the top of lungs. She tried reaching her hand towards me and I did the same. Everything happened so fast and her screams of my name were now only muffled too. She cried. She cried my name. I felt it even though I couldn't hear it.

The world around me started spinning and I held my head as I stopped running. I now again heard screams again. Not only hers but others too.

"HELP ME ANAKIN!" "YOU WERE MY BROTHER, ANAKIN!" "COME BACK TO ME, ANAKIN!" "I FAILED YOU, ANAKIN!"

It got to much for me and I shut my eyes and screamed till everything stopped and went black. All the sounds. The screams. The imagines were away.

I opened my eyes. It was dark. I was under water. I didn't know were I was till I remembered.

These imagines. They weren't real. It was a dream a nightmare. Of what could have happened if I... if I hadn't become who I was today.

If I hadn't killed my master. Hadn't betrayed my friends, my family, the republic. If I hadn't killed the love of my life and with her our children. I hated myself. I had no will left in me. No emotion. All I felt was hate and sadness. Not a day passed where I didn't regret the decision to follow the lead of Palpatine, the man who betrayed me over years.

Even though I was under water in my, Bactar tank, I knew I was crying. What have I done?!

———

Hello guys! I hope you liked this chapter. It was kinda different from what I published before but this came to my mind earlier and I thought: why not?

Btw sorry that nearly every time I published a chapter with Anakin it was sad ._.

Soon there will be some that wont be sad. I promise haha

See you then ;)