Anakin - teaching younglings

Master Yoda had an important meeting with the council which caused that he couldnt be there teaching the younglings today. He asked you, the reader, if you may have time to teach them today. You accepted not knowing that it will reveal your secret relationship with Anakin to Ahsoka.

//edited once//

Word count: 1780
———

"Soo is everybody here?" I asked the younglings infront of me. "No, master y/l/n, Kavis wasn't feeling too well so he's in the medical-room," one of the younglings told me to which I nodded and started to teach them with a few Standard things. I was going to teach them about emotions and feelings today. Master yoda had told me to talk about that. Little did he know that I wasn't the best of an example for this since I was married and ignored the strict "no attachment" rule of the Jedi order.

"So younglings. Today I want to teach you about how to feel other peoples emotions. I will start with telling and describing a bit about the best and most efficient ways to learn it. Later I will give you time to practice and after that I will chose one of you to come to the front and to try reading the feelings in this room. Is everything clear?" I told them and they nodded.

I started and told them everything they should know and then gave them time to practice. While they went on, I sat on a chair at the side of the room. Shortly after, the door opened revealing Ahsoka, my husbands Padawan.

"Oh hi Ahsoka. I didn't know you wanted to visit us today." I stated walking up to her. "Sorry that I didn't inform you beforehand but it was kinda spontaneous since Anakin said I would get the day off of training because he had a meeting with Obi Wan he had forgotten about." She laughed at the last part. That was Anakin. Always forgetting stuff.

"So do you want to watch for a bit?" I asked her. "If its okay I would really like to." She answered. "Of course its okay Ahsoka." I told her with a smile.

I walked to the front of the younglings and clapped my hands to get their attentions again.
"Practice time is over, younglings. Like I said earlier I'm going to chose one of you to read the feelings in this room and for that we have another one in the audience. Padawan Ahsoka Thano." I said and Ahsoka shortly said hello to them.

Ahsoka stood next to me as I looked around the room of youngslings trying to chose one of them. Little did they know that I was reading their feelings but only the part of if they want to present what they learned or not. I came to a girl named Nyla Kandori. A very talented girl. I felt that she really wanted to be the one to stand in the front and show them what she was able to do.

"Nyla. Would you mind coming next to me and Padawan Tano and show us what you've learned?" I asked already knowing the answer. "Of course not Master y/l/n." She said smiling getting up to walk up next to me.

"Whenever you are ready just close your eyes and do what I taught you." I said in a calm voice. With that she already closed her eyes. I looked over to Ahsoka who was looking at Nyla. All of the other younglings were also focused on her.

" Just focus and when you are ready start telling us what you feel in this room." I told her. After a few more seconds she spoke up.

"I feel nervousness from Kaiya and excitement from Tash. I feel confusion from Zekk and Terek. Nydo is very tired and nearly asleep. Nayru is focused on what I'm doing. I dont know what uh... i feel strong feelings... feelings to another person... to Master Skywalker...it feels like an emotional split... it comes from you Master Y/l/n i also fee-" I interrupted her. "Thats enough Nyla. Thank you and please go back to your seat." All the younglings looked at me confused and I could see the shocked expression from Ahsoka which she quickly covered up again. I knew Nyla was good but i didnt know that she was so good. I only taught them to feel the basics like happiness, confusion and such things not to read all my emotions i kept hidden.