Anakin - its not what it looks like!

"So no missions till next week?" I asked Anakin while he got closer to me, warpping his arms around my waist. "No missions till next week." He said.

He leaned down to kiss me and tighten his grip around my waist. I smiled into the kiss and grabbed hold onto his curly hair.

We were so passionated in the kiss that we didnt hear the door open.

"Hey Anakin, could you please tell me where you put the plans of- HOLY FORCE!" We heard the voice of Obi Wan practically yell.

We didnt know what to say and just stared at the poor man who i think now lost every little bit of hope left in the two of us.

"Its not what it looks like, Master." Anakin tried to help the situation we just got ourselfs into.

"Oh okay so you were searching for any sicknesses in her mouth? With you Tongue? And not making out with her?" Obi wan asked sarcastically while rubbing face.

"Would you believe it if I said yes?" Anakin said rubbing his neck.

"Of course...not! I'm not stupid or blind! So both of you: what in the holy force were ypu two thinking? How long is that going on?" He asked whisper yelling not that someone could hear him.

"Uhm eh one time thing, Master." Anakin still tried to help the situation but i already knew that obi wan wouldnt believe that.

"Really Anakin? Now you are trying to lie again?" Obi wan said disappointed.

"Can I just say long?" Anakin asked him locking to his feet.

He grabbed my hand tightly and now looked at it.

"No. I want to know exactly. I mean i dont need the day but atleast a few weeks? One month? 6 month?" Obi Wan said.

I looked at Obi Wan and took a deep breath.

"Nearly 3 years..." i told him and tighten the grip around Anakins hand.

"Oh force..." obi Wan sighned.

"Now that we are telling everything uhm we're also uhm how should i say uhm married?" Anakin told him.

"Do i need to expect children running towards me any second? I just want to know tho." Obi Wan now tried to make the conversation less awkward.

"NO !" Anakin and I yelled at the same time.

"At least something." Obi Wan said and now tried to smile. "Just please be more careful okay? I won't tell a soul and This time it was just me walking in but what if its someone else next time? You would be expelled from the order." Obi wan now said and i was relieved that he took it in so easy and even wasn't mad at all.

"We will. Thank you Obi Wan." I said and we then continued the conversation Obi Wan started when he walked in as if nothing had happened.

———

Word count 475

Sorry that its a bit short. I try to make the next ones longer🫶