Hayden - Cafe

You visit your family in Vancouver as you come across a Cafe where a really Handsome man works at.

!Hayden is not famous here!

Word count: 1522

AN: I've never been to Vancouver before so the Cafe does not exist.

———

I was walking through the streets of Vancouver, on my way to grab something to eat for breakfast. I didn't really know where I should go to since I didn't know any good coffee shops in this area yet. I was visiting part of my family here but I stayed in a hotel since I didn't want to bother them too much as I would stay for a few weeks.

I had looked on my phone if I could find a good rated one but there where so many. I had decided to settle for the one the closest in distance to me, but when I came near I saw that it was completely crowded and lots of people were already queuing outside on the sidewalk.

I let out a slightly annoyed sigh and decided to just go to the next I could find. After a few minutes of walking I was in a little street where I didn't see anyone. Not one person was walking around. I walked along and came past a little Cafe which looked really adorable. I looked inside and just a few people were sitting in it and one elderly woman was ordering something at the till.

I decided to give it a try and as soon as I did I opened the door. A little bell rang and the woman who was standing behind the till looked past the elderly woman ordering and shortly greeted me.

That was a great decision for sure. I went and sat down on a free table with two chairs.

I got my phone out of my pocket and put it on the table next to the menu. I was looking at the menu while doing so and was thinking over what I should order. It was hard since everything seemed to be so delicious.

After a few minutes I had decided on a bagel, a muffin and a Cappuccino. I was waiting for the woman to come over and take my order.

I looked down at my phone texting my aunt that I would come over later for dinner, to which she invited me to. I answered a few texts of my friends and my parents till I heard footsteps coming over and stopping next to me.

I immediately thought it was the nice lady and looked up where I met a different pair of eyes. They belonged to a really handsome man around my age. At least he seemed to be around 20 like me. It felt like years that I stared at him but it must have been only seconds. It was hard to look away from those wonderful eyes but I ended up feeling slightly embarrassed and so I had to look down shortly to hide my blush.

As I looked up again I saw him smiling at me and I had to let out a soft amused sigh.

"What would you like to order?" He asked and of course he had such a beautiful voice too. God really had his favourites.

I told him what I wanted and after we looked at each other again, what we never stopped since he came over but still, he told me it wouldn't take very long and went to the kitchen.

He looked like a dream. He could easily be a famous model or something similar. I wondered if he had a girlfriend. I mean someone who looked like him could have any girl in a heartbeat. I speak out of experience.

I waited for maybe another 10minutes and then i already saw him coming back carrying the things I had ordered. I looked at him again and thanked him shortly.

Wow of course I had to get an immense crush on someone I wasn't going to ever see again. I was way too shy to ask him for his number, maybe even a bit scared to get rejected. Even if I wasn't going to ever see him again like I said.

I was thinking about the situation the whole time while I was eating. The plan of making plans for today was moved to later when I got out of this caffè. There would for sure be enough time.

As I was nearly finished I had thought about ordering another Coffee for the way. Maybe also to just talk to him again.

I signaled that I wanted to order again and he immediately came over asking what I wanted.

"Thats it?" He asked. "Yeah thats it for now. But could you maybe fill the coffee in a to-go cup? Is that possible?" I wanted to know. "Yeah of course. I'll get you one." He told me. "Great! Thank you." I answered while we smiled at each other and he went away again.

He had already given me the bill and I grabbed my purse out of my bag and got the money I needed. I also gave him a nice tip.

Then an Idea came into my mind. I could write my phone number on the back of the bill and if he was interested he could text me and if not I wouldn't make a fool out of myself. It was the perfect opportunity. I gave it a go and quickly grabbed a pen and wrote my number on the back and on the front a little sign to turn it around.

Heya my weird shy ass couldn't bring herself to ask you for your number. Heres mine in case you would want to text me. -Y/N

As soon as I did that he came back with my coffee in his hand.

"Here you go. Have a nice day and  if I'm allowed to say that, you are very beautiful." He told me and his voice was a bit shy at the last part. I had to blush real hard. "thank you. You look handsome yourself." I told him still blushing so hard that I could easily go into a competition with a tomato about who is more red.

"Oh and I'm Hayden by the way." He said and the name Hayden fit him perfectly if I thought about it. Couldn't explain why but still. "I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you Hayden." I told him shaking his hand. "Well I hope to see you around again, Y/N." He confessed and felt sad that I wasn't going to see him so often since I wasn't from here.

"I hope so too, but I'm just here for a few weeks. Visiting some family you know." I told him and he kinda seemed to be sad.
"Then I hope to see you at least in these few weeks." He said and chuckled slightly. "That would be nice." I told him and now I had no doubt that he would text me when he was going to see my number on the bill.

That had to be a dream. I felt like in a romance movie or book. Never would I have guessed that when I visit my aunt Kelly, I was going home with a romance movie experience. Sounded crazy.

Another man entered and as he opened the door a slight wind came into the cozy Cafe. Haydens blonde curly hair was now a bit "messed up" which was the exact opposite of what it actually was. It made him look even hotter. Sadly He quickly fixed his hair again.

Hayden had grabbed the bill but had to go to someone who wanted to order at the till and I grabbed my Coffee, he had brought me, and went outside.

I was walking along the street I came from again and took a sip of my coffee. I then looked at the nice cup they had when I noticed someone which seemed a little out of place. I turned my cup a slightly and saw something written on it.

To be honest I was too shy to ask for your number so I'll give you mine and if you want feel free to text me. ~Hayden

I had to laugh at that. He was just like me. Scary but also kinda cute. For sure I was going to text him. I grabbed my phone and when I looked at it I saw a message from a number I didn't know.

anonymous
Hi! It's Hayden here

I let out a laugh. Now we had the Same thought again. I saved his number and changed his name to "Hayden:)". I for sure hope that things will be on my side and I would get my full romance book or movie story.

———

I updated again in such a short time. Feels like ages it had been like this. I've been just really motivated these past days haha.

Many unfinished one-shots are still in my drafts and I hope to complete them soon.

See you in the next part!