Hayden - Press tour

This isn't a Star Wars Imagine but I felt like writing this one. Besides I think since you guys read Anakin imagines you may also enjoy a Hayden one.

{You and Hayden reveal that you are dating.}

Word count: 760

———

You were staring in The Revenge of the Sith Movie with Hayden, Ewan and Natalie. You and Ewan had stared in a few movies together before this one and already were great friends. Which your fans knew. There also were rumors about the both of your dating which weren't true since you were dating Hayden for a little over a year but no one besides of your friends and family knew. He wasnt bothered by those rumors about you and Ewan because he new at the end of the day he was the one you would fell asleep next to.

———

We now were on Press tour and had a huge Interview today. Our fans were able to ask us questions and I was more than excited about that but a little nervous also.

Currently we were walking onto the stage the with my Co Stars. I waved to the audience. Then I took a seat between Ewan and Hayden. Next to Hayden sat Natalie.

A few people already asked questions about the movie and how it was like to work together but now I knew it was time for personal questions. I could really feel it which made me honestly nervous.

"First of all I'm a huge fan of you guys. I think you all were so great and i it seemed like you have a great friendship but what we all want to know is: Are y/n and Ewan dating? I mean many ship you guys and I would even say that I'm one of them." A Girl said and i could really feel Hayden's stare on me.

"Y/N's really a great and beautiful girl inside and out and Ha- everyone could be happy to date her but I'm not the one. We're just very good friends." Ewan told the girl. He was shortly before revealing Hayden and you but I think no one noticed .

"Thats really sad to hear. I mean you would make a power couple and if i can say your children would be i think the most beautiful of all time. Right everyone? I mean you cant say no." the girl asked the audience first and then looked at my co stars.

Oh god no. I felt Hayden's grip around his chair tighten.

The girl looked at Natalie wanting an answer. "Oh eh yeah they would be cute. But I think they are much better friends." She said sounding nervous not to say too much. "Friends uh I see them as Friends nothing more. Couldnt imagine it otherwise. Indeed they would be kinda cute but they are much better friends." She added answering to the  girl who was still staring at her. She then looked at my boyfriend. Oh no. Hayden looked at me and I knew he was going to tell everyone about us. We had even talked about that but we never found a good way. Oh god. I think the time has come now.

"Yeah they would be cool but I think Y/N already has someone else." He said sounding chill. I knew it took a lot from him for that.

"Who could that be? Do we know him?" The girl asked confused.

"Oh I think you know him at least a bit." He was going to let her confused for a while.

"Is he an actor?" The girl asked? "If its not Ewan I think its Chris Evans! They met up pretty often the past months!" Another girl told everyone.

"No its not Chris they're just friends since I met up with him for a project we talked about."

"Why would that effect Y/N and him?" The girl asked.

"Because when I met up with him and Y/N just was there too."

"Why would Y/N be there when you meet up with frien- WAIT! YOU'RE DATING Y/N?!" She gasped.

"That would be right. Took you long enough" He chuckled.

"No wayyy! Is that right y/n?"

"That would be right." I copied his answer with a chuckle.

He grabbed my hand holding it up and everyone cheered and congratulated us.

———

I Don't really like this imagine but I had the idea and didn't want to leave it in my drafts. So I hope you atleast like it a bit if not than not.