Chapter 12

Jennie woke up warm and safe which she never had in her lonely bed, which was quite sad, her bed which is annoyingly big for a single person is too much, and cold sheets on every side she turns. But now she is trapped in between the sofa and a warm body that has one arm around her waist and the other below her neck, a big blanket is covered around them, it's the last week of November, so it's quite chilly, her hands are freezing and her body seeks warm because they are sleeping outdoor. But Jennie didn't need that she is quite comfortable in that position, so she curled her hands in front of her chest and nuzzled closer. A small smile took over her features before she closes her eyes one more time. She was brought back to consciousness when she heard a loud yawn. She looked forward and saw Jisoo petting Lisa who is asleep on her lap.

If Jisoo is sitting two steps away from her then who the fuck is she cuddling with!?

Jennie's eyes widened comically when she looked up to meet a blonde head and she knows who it is, she sighed in relief once again, it was Roseanne, no wonder she is so warm and comfortable right now. Jennie's heart swelled when Roseanne without her consciousness secured the covers around Jennie and hugged her closer, much closer Jennie felt like drowning in her. A smile took her face seeing the blonde in her arms tight, she placed a kiss on her neck, which tickled Roseanne, she smiled in her sleep, she got up and caught Jisoo looking at Jennie's lovely stare at the blonde.

"Cuddle more if you want, it's just 5 in the morning" Jisoo commented, wiggling her eyebrows in a teasing manner.

"As if I want to"

"Oh, you definitely want to" Jisoo teased.

Jennie gave her sister a tight-lipped smile. She watched her sister gently take Lisa's head from her lap and placed it on the pillow and tucked a blanket around her. Jennie was always curious about why the couple wasn't married yet, they have been together for almost four years, and if she ever loved someone like that she would sure as hell would ready to sign their prenup and jump into the arms of her partner. Jisoo and Lisa are fast in everything except making decisions for their future when they jumped straight to bed after their first meeting at the study club in college and moved after a year, Jennie asked many times why but her sister will always say 'we are talking things slow' and Jennie would always scoff at it.

She followed her to the house and the kitchen, admiring and literally gawking at every piece of fine architecture her eyes landed on, she is a sculptor anyways, and Roseanne is an architect, sure she had put some effort in making this house a literal masterpiece.

"God, I love Roseanne's house, it's extraordinary" Jennie emphasized every word of it, Jisoo didn't reply instead she hid her face inside the fridge searching for some food. This made Jennie incredulous because Roseanne had the same reaction as her sister when she appreciate this house.

"Okay, what is it?" Jennie broke the silence that her sister think she would get away with it.

"What!?"

"That face, as if you scared or something, what are you hiding?" Jennie crossed her arms, using her baby pout to glare at her sister. Jisoo gulped her invisible lump.

"Hiding? I'm not hiding anything, what do you want me to say, I have seen this house multiple times as you are, of course, it's pretty and marvelous, but you know ours is prettier-"

"As I am?? I am here for the first time" Jennie cut her off in the mid-sentence of her nonstop rambling to prove her right, Jisoo was tongue-tied as she realized she was cornered by her own words. When she was contemplating how to escape her baby sister's interrogating eyes. Her girlfriend appeared out of nowhere for rescue. Lisa stretched her limbs on her way inside as she gave Jennie a brief hug and a kiss on the back of her head, before moving past to kissing her girlfriend on the lips.