Chapter 8

Love❤️
Thanks for dinner

Rosie
You're welcome jenbear 😙
Are you okay now?
Does your head still hurt?

Love❤️
A little but I'm fine
Jisoo unnie is already here
So Stop worrying 🙄

Rosie
That's great
I'd tell her to take care of my boo-boo bear

Love❤️
Ew
No need
I can take care of myself

Rosie
Still
I miss you already, princess🥺

Love❤️
?

Rosie
Can't wait to see you again tomorrow🥺

Love❤️
K

Rosie
And the next one🥺

Love❤️
K

Rosie
And the next one after that🥺

Love ❤️
......

Rosie
Nighty night
I love you

Jennie's heart started that weird thudding again, her head is empty but only the thoughts of Roseanne surrounded her whole system, maybe she should contemplate his feeling, she feels like she will combust soon, and her heart is so loud she can feel it moving fast.

Love❤️
Night, Roseanne

Jennie jerked up when the alarm and the thunder rumbled at the same time. It's still dawn, the sun is barely up even the rain clouds are just starting to surround the city, She held her heart which raised erratically when the strong rain in the early morning hours scared the shit out of her. She looked at the clock and it reads 7.30, meaning she needs to get her ass up and get ready for work.

It was when she was middle of devouring her milk, the doorbell blared at the front door. She took the glass finishing it along the way and met with the blonde who is grinning down at her unbothered about the rain, Roseanne was soaked, water dripping from her jacket and hair, but still standing at the front porch with a big smile.

"What are you doing here" Jennie grabbed her by the collar and pull her in, removing her jacket and escorting her inside.

"I'm here to take you to work" Roseanne smiled, Jennie made her sit at the coffee table, which Roseanne obliged since she doesn't wanna wet her couch.

"Where is Jisoo unnie?"

"Your sister is modeling for a photo shoot with her girlfriend, they have been at it since morning" Roseanne shouted for Jennie to hear because she went upstairs to get something.

"So annoying me today too" Jennie frowned at her, she has a pair of t-shirts and jeans and a towel.

"I'm just here to pick up my princess for wor- ahhhh" Jennie covered the towel in her head and started to dry her hair at a rough pace.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you don't have to" Roseanne's forehead hits Jennie's abdomen when the latter pulled to dry the back of her head.

"But I want to" Roseanne giggled when Jennie lightly pat her head in reprimand. "Princess, I know I'm your baby but I can dry my hair myself"

"Ah yeah, right"

Jennie stopped when the realization hits, she took a step back "Call me when you are dressed I'll be back" she ran to her bedroom before Roseanne can utter a word. Roseanne took the towel from her face to see no presence of the brunette.