Chapter 4

Jennie groaned loudly when she saw Roseanne standing against her car in the front yard of her house from the window. Wearing her undergarments and peeking from inside her living room, Roseanne is wearing a white blue flannel and jeans, and like Roseanne complimented Jennie yesterday she is the one who is totally pulling it off now, her long frame is to die for. As much as Jennie likes it and can't fight those butterflies inside her. But...

What the hell is she doing here so early in the morning ruining my day?

When Roseanne took a glance at the window, she immediately retreated with flushed cheeks and a raising heartbeat, placing a hand on her chest and leaning against the wall next to the window. She quickly took a random white t-shirt and covered herself.

She didn't see anything, right?

When she finally stepped out of the house, Roseanne's face immediately lit up. "Ah, beautiful as ever princess"

Jennie rolled her eyes and locked her door, fumbling with the keys, as soon as Roseanne was near her, her cheeks flushed 'she didn't see anything ' she kept reciting inside her mind. And finally took a hold of the keys and locked her door with a click. Turning around and Roseanne's face was oh so close, her mind is keep bothering her now.

"I'll be straight to the point" she pointed a finger at Roseanne's chest, booping her twice with a scowl expression.

"About?"

"Did you see anything?" Roseanne frowned at the question

"What?"

"Answer the damn question, did you see anything?"

"What exactly are you talking about, baby bear?" She leaned towards her, reaching her eye level, looking at her concern, and Jennie's inner turmoil is burning.

"Did you see anything fr...from there" she pointed at the window, suddenly, slightly covering herself with another hand.

"Where?" Roseanne looked out the window, as far as she can see the lights are off, the light from the bright sunny morning makes her only see the living room of Jennie's house, so she shook her head. "No"

Jennie let out a sigh of relief, convinced that Roseanne didn't see her taking a glance from her window, half-naked. When Roseanne is confused about what is she even talking about.

"Are you sick, buttercup?" Roseanne cupped Jennie's cheeks and connected their foreheads to check her temperature. Jennie blinked at her proximity.

"Yes, I'm so sick of seeing you the first thing in the morning" she gave Roseanne a tiny head bump and shoved her away.

"Ouch," Roseanne smiled, rubbing her forehead, and easing the pain.

"Why are you always here at my house? Don't you have a job or anything?" Jennie growled as soon as she saw Roseanne standing outside her front porch.

The latter smiled at her. "I do. But I'm done now so I'm here to be your mode of transportation for today."

"No, you're not. Jisoo unnie's gonna come here to pick me up so shoo." she waved her hand, "I don't need your annoying ass out here ruining my day."

"I'm afraid CEO Kim is busy doing CEO stuff so she wouldn't be able to pick you up today," Roseanne informed her, then her face lit up, hands resting proudly on her waist. "Luckily, I'm not, so I'm here to drive my princess to her workplace instead."

Jennie groaned. "Why didn't she tell me? I could've just taken the bus or something," she said, grabbing her phone from her back pocket as she started walking away from her house.