Chapter 10

Jennie
Unnie
Are you on your way here?
Make it faster cause I need to ask you something

Jisooni
Hey, munchkin
Sorry, unnie's not gonna be able to drive you to the studio today
I have a meeting with a client in two minutes so I can't leave right now
But Roseanne is on her way, so wait for her, okay?

Jennie
Okay....😔

Jisooni
👀

Jennie
What?

Jisooni
You didn't get annoyed?

Jennie
Why should I?
She has been doing your job for a while now
I'm used to it

Jisooni
But you'll complain anyway.

Jennie
....

Jisooni
My baby is in love 😍

Jennie
Shut up, I'm not

Jisooni
Yes, you are.

Jennie
No😾

Jisooni
Hahaha, You are
Anyways what it is that you want to ask me?

Jennie
Nothing
Nevermind
I just found something earlier in my dresser and I decided I'll probably keep it.
It looks good on me and I love the color so much 😍
So if it is yours, sorry but it's not anymore
Because I'm owning it

Jisooni
If it is one of my hoodies again, you better not let me see you wear them again jendeuk
I swear half of my clothes are already "owned" by you

Jennie
And??
I look cute in them so it's fine

Jisooni
No, it's not

Jennie
Yes, it is
Oh she is here now
Standing near my gate, smiling like a complete idiot.

Jisooni
Your idiot 😅

Jennie
UNNIE

Jisooni
Hahaha
Bye jendeuk
Have fun

Jennie
I hate you so much

Jisooni
Love you too 💕

Jennie slurred in her sleep when the sunlight blinded her vision, her neck felt cramped from the awkward angle she was sleeping in the passenger seat, the sun is barely up but it was so bright for dawn, the orange and red in sun disappeared long ago, all Jennie can witness was the blue of the sky and waking up of the city, the car was parked in a gas station, no pedestrians were seen wandering in the streets, she let out a big stretch to wake her limbs when a loud thudding of boots distracted her, Roseanne was running towards the car with lots of snacks in hands, struggling to keep everything in place but failed.

Jennie admired her from afar, looking at the blonde gathering her goods back. Felt the world moving in slow motion as she observed every detail and movement of  Roseanne, her long golden luscious blonde hair, blessed to run fingers in them, her cheeks, so soft and fragile to be held, her curves, her face, her eyes, her nose everything is just god's creation when Roseanne noticed her gaze and gave a small smile, flowers bloomed in her chest and that's enough to prove that Jennie fell, fell hard in the dept of love with Roseanne, as much as enticing the thought is, it's more scaring.

"What's on your mind, baby doll?" Roseanne prompted her elbows in the window, just then Jennie noticed how she was dazed out and never moved her eyes from Roseanne at all.

"You"

"Me?" Roseanne's eyes lit up like she found her precious prized possession. She leaned in like a puppy waiting for a treat, her imaginary tail waggling in curiosity. Jennie stammered at the view and struggled to make a statement.