Chapter 5

"You gotta be kidding me"

"No, I'm not" Roseanne giggled, pulling her car over the little bridge and crossing the road to the parking lot

"This is indeed so much better than a spaceship"

"See, I told ya muffin, so, do I get a kiss?" Roseanne pursued her lips, Jennie ignored her and got out of the car, her bunny ears headband jumped along with her. Unlike Roseanne wearing a bear one who is pouting.

"Here, take a pic of me" Roseanne took her phone and snapped a pic covering the landscape of the castle behind her. "Jisoo unnie is gonna so jealous"

@rubyjane
Just in the happiest place on the earth

Just a few seconds after she posted the pic on her Instagram, both of their phones pinged with a text message in the group

"Told ya"

"You are right, baby"

Park- Kim-manoban family

Jisoo
Did you go to Disneyland without me? 🥺

Jennie
😜
Jealous unnie?

Jisoo
BABY TAKE ME TO DISNEYLAND TOO

Lisa
Now? 😅

Jisoo
YEAH NOW
JENNIE AND ROSEANNE ARE HAVING FUN ON THEIR OWN WE CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN

Roseanne
No date crasher sooya ❌
BOOOOOO 👎

Jisoo
Shut up Roseanne, you don't own Disneyland

Roseanne
Tonight we do 😜 Didn't we agree not to crash on anyone's date?

Jisoo
Ugh fine
But we are going to Disneyland this week, Lili

Lisa
Noted baby 😗

"Ahhh, I LOVE IT HERE ALREADY" Jennie screamed, practically skipping on her every step. Roseanne is capturing every moment in her video cam.

"I'm glad you are too happy, baby bear. See I can't get a clear picture of you".

"Well, stop with those pictures, and come on, let's try some rides. We got no time to lose" Jennie grabbed her forearm and dragged her further inside, toward the carousel. And Roseanne just lets her do whatever she wants.

"Okay, kiddo. Relax"

After waiting for a few minutes in line, they finally got into the carousel, once they both settled in horse and ride started even though it was a small ride for everyone's liking, and Jennie is enjoying it. But Roseanne got a little woozy and held her stomach, shutting her mouth tight, trying not to throw up in the middle of the ride. It must be the rice and chicken curry she had for lunch which is acting up, Jennie noticed it but she can't get down and go to her, she is two rides before her, and once the ride stopped, they both got down together.

"Are you okay-" Roseanne rushed to a nearby washroom and shut herself in one of the stalls, throwing up all the content. Jennie joined her at the back with a bottle of water. Pulling her hair back and rubbing her back.

"Tsk, such a weakling" she tied Roseanne's hair into a loose bun, and once Roseanne finished she held her head and settled on the floor.

"It was too woozy for my liking"

"Wanna go home-"

"Nah, I feel much better now" Roseanne smiled, and Jennie held her chin and wiped her mouth with the tissues, and gave her the water bottle. "Then get your ass up, we have a long night ahead"