🍼 - dropping 13 stories and dropping into little space

Little: George
(He/they)

Caregiver #1: Dream
(He/him)

Caregiver #2: Sapnap
(He/him)

Author: ace (or yelena)
(Any prounous)

TW: roller coaster (?), drop tower, 1 death mention, implied cursing
(Please don't read if these make you uncomfortable AT ALL)

————

George was nervous and excited to say the least. Dream and Sapnap, his caregivers, brought him to Hollywood studios and they were waiting for tower of terror and George had never seen it, so he doesn't know even what to expect. At all.

They got into the elevator, 1st row. The started slowly going up. "Oof rip." George said after seeing the ghosts that used to be people. Dream chuckled. According to Dream, this was his favorite ride.

They started going up higher. The doors open. "This time, the doors are opening for you." "No." George stated as the elevator started moving. "George it's fineeee." Sapnap stated.

They locked into the elevator and dropped. "AHHH." George screamed. They got up to the 13th story and dropped. George couldn't even hold back his regression and slipped. Tears spilling down his face. "Clay." Dream looked over. "George slipped." Dream nearly didn't hear it. "Oh sh*t."

The ride soon ended and Dream got George off the ride without anyone seeing his cries. They immediately left Disney and went back home.

They helped George fall asleep.

————
3 am:

George came into Dream's room. Who was working on a code. "Daddy..." Dream whipped his head around. "What's wrong?" "Niwht mare..." he whispered. "Oh hun...is it about the ride?" He nodded. "It's ok darling...." He comforted. George slowly fell asleep in his arms, protected by Dream.

———-

Sorry it took so long midterm sucks.