🍼 - duckling wings

A/N: I am going to Disney in 9 days AHHHH. Also I don't care what you say dreamity (Dream and quackity) duo is the second best duo. Disc duo is superior. (Not C! Disc duo!)

Promt: quackity's sides have been hurting a lot recently....

Little: quackity
Cg: Dream
Mentioned: Karl, Sapnap, and others!

——————-

Quackity woke up his sides hurting a lot...he didn't know why...this pain has been hurting for like a year. He's convinced it's never going away.

Today was the 12th doctor appointment to find out what was wrong. He had 1 appointment each month.

Swimming on the edge of little space, he went down stairs. "Dreammmm.." Quackity said. "Mm?" Dream asked. "The pain is like a 9.5...." Quackity replied. "Well baby boy we have a doctors appointment." Quackity knew with that nickname he was open to slip, so he did.

"And this is the last one before they find out what's wrong. Well they already know we will find out today." Dream finished. "Daddy..." Quackity said. "Mm?" Dream asked.

"Pain go way?" Quackity asked. Dream frowned. He couldn't do anything, to make the pain go away, but he still said, "I will try my best darling."

"Otay..."

————————

They were driving to the doctors. Dream was overthinking BADLY, so Karl had to drive. "Karl what if he's dying? What if he has cancer? What if-" Dream ranted. "It will be ok, just tell me ASAP."

"Alright..." the cg and little got out of the car, they headed into the hospital.

—————————-

"Uhh Alex?" The lady mentioned to Quackity. Dream and quackity got up. "Only Quackity right now..sorry, we will let others in after we explain to him..." Dream sighed. "Alright just letting you know he's deep in little space right now maybe like 3." Dream said. "Thank you sir."

—————————

"Sweetheart." Quackity looked up. "The reason why your sides hurt is because your growing wings, duck wings..." the doctor said. "Das cool! I wils has wins!"Quackity said. "You will duckling!"

—————————

"Clay?" The doctor said. Dream followed the doctor into his room. The doctor went towards Quackity lifting his side up a bit reveling a small, very small yellow wing.

"He's growing wings?!" Dream said surprised. "Yeah. His father was a duck hybrid. I guess the gens got to him."

————————

When they both left, Sapnap was waiting for them. "So?" Sapnap asked has they buckled there seatbelts. "Big Quackity will tell you." Dream replied. "Alright." Dream looked at Quackity's phone to see messages being worried.

Big man Tommy (2 messages)

Wilbur my beloved (5 messages)

Big man Tommy (2 missed calls)

Wilbur my beloved (3 missed calls)

Gogy the gogy master (7 missed messages)

Sapnap <3 (2 missed messages)

Karl <3333 (2 missed messages)

Ran owns boo (4 missed messages)

Fork obsessed lady (1 missed message)

Jimmy the bilonare (1 missed call)

Bee bitch (7 missed messages)

Do you know the Muffin man? (34 missed messages)

Do you know the muffin man (35 missed calls)

——————-

And so many others in total there were: 165 missed messages, and 95 missed calls.

—————

The next day

Quackity our beloved made a group chat!
(Big man Tommy, Green bitch, Sapnap <3 and others!)

Quackity our beloved: hello! I just wanted to start of by saying I am ok <333 it's a long story but the short version of the story is that my dad was a duck hybrid, and his gens got passed on to me, which is causing me to grow wings. And that's what the pain is from.