🍼 Disney world! 🍼

A/n: sorry for doing so much Karlwastaken I just love the ship.
Little: ⏳Karl⏳
Caregiver: 🟩Dream🟩
They are dating in this story
Promt: Dream decided to surprise Karl with annual passes to Disney sense Karl is living with Dream now.

Dream's pov:

Karl's favorite Disney movie is ratatouille and there is a ride a Epcot based off of it and Karl's never been to Disney. So the next morning I woke up at 6 am and got a virtual line que thing.

I can't believe I got the last one. Why do people wake up so early for stuff like this. I went back asleep and woke up at 7 am for the surprise.

"Hey love?" I asked. "Hmmm?" He replied asking. "Can you wake up for me bubs?" I asked.

"Mmm mhy?" He asked. "Are you little?" I asked. "No." He said. "Well I got a surprise for you so get dressed." I said. "Ok" he replied.

He got dressed and while he was doing that I grabbed the ratatouille hat that drista bought last time we went to Disney. I hid it in my bag. Karl came out all dressed. I was dressed to. "Ok let's go." I said.

It was 8 so we have 30 minutes. I have a disability pass because of my ADHD so that's why we didn't wake up that early for rope drop.

— time skip —
Karl pov:

I was looking out the window when I saw:

When I tell you I slipped so fast, I ment it

When I tell you I slipped so fast, I ment it. "Dada! Wuo ought mi tow diwey?!" I asked.

— Dream pov: —

"Yeah I did! I got one more present for you get my bag and open it." I said. "Otay!" He said getting my bag. He opened it and saw the ratatouille hat and his smile got bigger, somehow.

We went into Epcot and went to the ride.

We got in the pre show and his face once again lit up. When we got in the carts his smile got even bigger. The ride was actually cool in my opinion. Karl on the other hand, it looks like this is the moment that we waited for his whole entire life.